• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Bengals would never trade him to us
And we have no room in salary cap, unless we restructure usual suspects again.
the one problem with AJ Green is the injuries he has had over the past three years have been mounting up. He may not be the same player or he may be an injury prone player at this point.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Just saw the first interview Peters gave as a Raven, that boy grew up a lot since the draft.
I have a good feeling about him.

tbf he was the consummate professional with the rams - they've traded him because they could upgrade with ramsey and because they werent a fan of him on the field as a fit/performance-wise

he may have had problems with the chiefs but not with the rams - i think that trade probably humbled him a bit

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
tbf he was the consummate professional with the rams - they've traded him because they could upgrade with ramsey and because they werent a fan of him on the field as a fit/performance-wise

he may have had problems with the chiefs but not with the rams - i think that trade probably humbled him a bit
More than a bit, I reckon. Then again, I can understand how that person from the draft must have felt after numbers he put up in three seasons with the Chiefs.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

I dnt want him to be humble tbh lol.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Oof

20191018_215920.jpg