• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Also, I was listening to the Stephen A. Smith Show yesterday and he had on Louis Riddick. SAS asked Riddick for his thoughts on the Ravens since we acquired. Below is the link to the show. Listen from 31:36.

This is the very reason ESPN should NOT be taken seriously.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I don't mind him, but come on, you mean to tell me that you weren't able to point out the reasons why our secondary isn't as potent as last season's?
seriously, he can't even realize we are missing important pieces from last year. Do your research, Louis

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
well done steak. That is evil

Medium Rare all the way

You're crazy! Lol! I don't eat any steak medium rare with red or pink in it whatsoever! I like it good and dead!

WELL DONE BABY!!!! WELL DONE!!!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
You're crazy! Lol! I don't eat any steak medium rare with red or pink in it whatsoever! I like it good and dead!

WELL DONE BABY!!!! WELL DONE!!!
Steak Medium Rare is the only way. It's not like eating a burger Medium Rare, although I'll do that also....if the restaurant is willing to cook it that way.

BTW, you could go to your closet and eat a shoe and not know the difference...

Also, I was listening to the Stephen A. Smith Show yesterday and he had on Louis Riddick. SAS asked Riddick for his thoughts on the Ravens since we acquired. Below is the link to the show. Listen from 31:36.

This is the very reason ESPN should NOT be taken seriously.

How did you get through 31 minutes? I actually enjoy watching Stephen A Smith and even then I can't listen for more than 10 minutes because its just too much schtick.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Steak Medium Rare is the only way. It's not like eating a burger Medium Rare, although I'll do that also....if the restaurant is willing to cook it that way.

BTW, you could go to your closet and eat a shoe and not know the difference...

I'm a well-done man! Always have been always will be! No red, no pink whatsoever! KILL IT DEAD!!! :lol: :lol:

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I don't mind him, but come on, you mean to tell me that you weren't able to point out the reasons why our secondary isn't as potent as last season's?

seriously, he can't even realize we are missing important pieces from last year. Do your research, Louis

He probably does know because he actually does research, but at the same time there are 32 teams he's trying to keep track of. I'd rather hear what he says than people spouting bullshit acting like they're knowledgable.

And anything over medium rare is a waste of steak.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
He probably does know because he actually does research, but at the same time there are 32 teams he's trying to keep track of. I'd rather hear what he says than people spouting bullshit acting like they're knowledgable.

And anything over medium rare is a waste of steak.
you got it and he shouldn't have said he that he couldn't point out why our secondary isn't as potented. Seriously???

I don't think you have to be "professional" to understand why they aren't as good on the backend.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I HATE the dislike button. Think I've used it once or twice but anyone I see boasting about well done steaks is getting that red x.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Don't know where I found this but thought it was funny. Also, the fact it was made in 2011 when the team was still good.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
How did you get through 31 minutes? I actually enjoy watching Stephen A Smith and even then I can't listen for more than 10 minutes because its just too much schtick.
Lol, I listen to the show during my lunch break in my car but I knew there were YouTube videos of his show since it became televised. I only listen to him because I find him funny and entertaining, but I take his football opinions with a grain of salt.

Lol, I listen to the show during my lunch break in my car but I knew there were YouTube videos of his show since it became televised. I only listen to him because I find him funny and entertaining, but I take his football opinions with a grain of salt.

Just busting your balls bro