• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
c;mon now. Cary williams? 9 career interceptions??? thats an insult to peters who once got 9 interceptions in 1 season.

He had 4 in the regular season of 2012 and then another 2 in our playoff run. I'm not gonna argue that he was anywhere near Peters level, but he was able to make some big plays for us.

And Corey Graham was just awesome for us in the slot. We don't win the Mile High Miracle game without Corey's two clutch picks.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
tbf he was matched up with julio jones a lot of the night and he played pretty well - in the same way peters got beat a couple of times (should have given up a td if not for the drop) but came back and did some nice things
and just as Truth said, it's only one game

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
So

what's eric going to muster up for our pass rush? can't think it'll be too long before the move is made.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I really, really hope bethel doesnt go to the patriots. it would be such a fucking belichshit move ...

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I really, really hope bethel doesnt go to the patriots. it would be such a fucking belichshit move ...
This is chess. Harbaugh made decosta aware that with Peters now here, jimmy and Hollywood coming back and with a bye week ahead, he will be changing up the entire playbook, both sides.

Decosta released bethel knowing damn well bellichick would pick him up, he gives all this insider info and we drop bombs on their asses with an entirely new playbook.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Marlon has two picks and two fumble recovery's and one fumble being a scoop and score that basically tied the game up in a pretty little bow.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2019-10-22_11-8-58.png