• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Pats better live it up while it lasts, they are gonna be in for a rude awakening when we disrupt their undefeated season in 2 weeks.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
We're actually in quite the bind with needing to fill 2 roster spots and having 2 million dollars. Thinking EDC will do something big rather than something small

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
no it doesn't. Not how that ended
It was destiny for us to lose that game. The mainstream sports media colluded with the football gods to ensure their victory. It was an illusion all along to potentially tie the game............in reality, we ran RIGHT into their trap.

Not only did we beat the Hawks, we beat the shitty weather, the 12th Man, AND the refs.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
First there was the Brady 6. Coming in 2038..... The Jackson 4. The story of how 4 other QBs went ahead of Lamar Jackson in the 2018 NFL Draft.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I swear the Patriots always get the easiest stretch of games imaginable.....its annoying. I hope with this bye week we come out and have a gameplan they dont see coming and blow them out

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
It was destiny for us to lose that game. The mainstream sports media colluded with the football gods to ensure their victory. It was an illusion all along to potentially tie the game............in reality, we ran RIGHT into their trap.

Not only did we beat the Hawks, we beat the shitty weather, the 12th Man, AND the refs.
The goddamn football gods couldn’t even stop Lamar

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Some of those comments on his speech are gold.
“Someone get this man some penicillin” and “that’s how I felt after a night of drinking” and the coffee comment are great.