• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Congrats to John Harbaugh who notched another milestone in his coaching career following Sunday's win over Seattle. The Ravens have defeated all 31 teams during Harbaugh's tenure in Baltimore.

Technically he's beat all 32 including his own team lol
hell they've even beaten themselves on occasion, so 32.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Shane Ray was shit to begin with.
Beasly was really good in college and started awesome in pros.
He did have 4 sacks as a rookie and 8 sacks in his sophomore year and was an ascending player stats wise but then fell off.... Beasley surely had better numbers one year but is stinking up the joint after the contract... so I'm not sure he can be resurrected.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
He did have 4 sacks as a rookie and 8 sacks in his sophomore year and was an ascending player stats wise but then fell off.... Beasley surely had better numbers one year but is stinking up the joint after the contract... so I'm not sure he can be resurrected.
and most of his sacks were coverage based. There was a video done on that. He's way overrated and even the Falcons can't unload him while offering to pay for most of his contract.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Beasly is 3 times the player. He mostly did it on his own and Ray benefited greatly from playing with Markus Golden and Von Miller. They have him standing up last couple years, dropping to cover, shit like that instead of just letting him put the arm on the ground and go after it. This year team seems to have given up on Quinn, too.

A1A

Veteran
Anyone know what was Elliott's knee injury?
I think it's so dumb when coaches try and hide it like dudes on IR its gonna come out.
I was listening to a segment where Andy Reid doesn't like playing that game and puts everything out there as fast as possible to avoid questions all week and get back to football.

A1A

Veteran
For example....Mahomes dislocated knee cap news cap after the game MRI in the morning.

Early morning news broke about the MRI.

If it was Harbs we wouldnt know anything until after the season. Lol

Remember he wasn't trying to let his opponents know how bad Perriman was hurt or when he'll come back, hilarious. He really thought teams were game planning for a no name mystery fast WR.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
How about we give the 49;ers all of next years draft for nick bosa and the chargers 2 first round picks 2021 and 2022 for joey bosa?

BOSA LOLB
BOSA ROLB

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2019-10-25_3-37-10.png

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
That's like me saying I think Mahomes will end up on IR. Yea it doesnt look good but going into Mondays game he said he felt great and was running full speed at practice. How many games does he need to play for us to get that 3rd??

he needs to play 2 more games and we'd be safe

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Not sure about this. Can't find it anywhere else. Any other sources?
No but he was pulled out in 2nd half after clearly playing injured and isn't in practice. Jets medical staff having a deep look into it.
CJ says it feels like pulled muscle and is limiting his every type of movement. Thinks the only way for groin to heal fully is not playing.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
No but he was pulled out in 2nd half after clearly playing injured and isn't in practice. Jets medical staff having a deep look into it.
CJ says it feels like pulled muscle and is limiting his every type of movement. Thinks the only way for groin to heal fully is not playing.
well hopefully he gets better without having to go on IR. This would be a tough blow for us.