• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Honestly hope Deshaun Watson goes super saiyan vs Chiefs. If anyone could outduel Maholmes itd be him.

Outside of Lamar of course
Naw he isnt.. it was meant to be Ravens vs KC and i actually dont know who to take.. well i know who im not taking but idk if i should just stay out

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Seems like since Jacoby left our best returner was Webby calling for fair catches. Even Devin Hester sucked while he was here. lol
I agree and that's pretty sad. We need to find someone who can return kicks without being afraid the balls going to hit the carpet everytime.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Texans won’t beat the chiefs, nobody should have their hopes up for such a ridiculous thing lol. Chiefs will hang 50 on them, and sure the Texans could hang 30-40 on them, but it won’t be enough.

it’s been destiny since we took them to OT last year, fate would have it that despite us being the best team in the league, the chiefs are our big boogeyman and we’re gonna have to finally beat them to make it to the dance. There’s just no way the championship plays out differently than KC@Bal

October 13th, 2019: Texans 31 Chiefs 24

They went into KC back in the regular season and beat them. I know it will be different because the Chiefs didn't have Chris Jones and were missing key players back then. Also they lost Safety Juan Thornhill so now that secondary is vulnerable and if the Texans get Fuller back, it will benefit the Texans offense. Look, everyone said the same about the Vikings, they aren't going to beat the Saints but they did.

I fully agree that I think it's destiny for us to play the Chiefs as it's the one team Lamar hasn't beaten yet, and no better time to fix that then the AFC Championship Game. Though I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if the Texans did beat KC.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
October 13th, 2019: Texans 31 Chiefs 24

They went into KC back in the regular season and beat them. I know it will be different because the Chiefs didn't have Chris Jones and were missing key players back then. Also they lost Safety Juan Thornhill so now that secondary is vulnerable and if the Texans get Fuller back, it will benefit the Texans offense. Look, everyone said the same about the Vikings, they aren't going to beat the Saints but they did.

I fully agree that I think it's destiny for us to play the Chiefs as it's the one team Lamar hasn't beaten yet, and no better time to fix that then the AFC Championship Game. Though I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if the Texans did beat KC.
I could live with Lamar proving a point next year, when Chiefs come for the regular season game. Give us Texans in AFCCG.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
The decline of gurley was foresaw since Georgia, it was literally
The Texans won’t beat the chiefs, nobody should have their hopes up for such a ridiculous thing lol. Chiefs will hang 50 on them, and sure the Texans could hang 30-40 on them, but it won’t be enough.

it’s been destiny since we took them to OT last year, fate would have it that despite us being the best team in the league, the chiefs are our big boogeyman and we’re gonna have to finally beat them to make it to the dance. There’s just no way the championship plays out differently than KC@Bal
AMEN!!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
And I’ve grown comfortable with it. Yeah I sure as shit don’t wanna see us lose and losing 3 straight to KC and missing the super bowl would just fucking wreck me, but this exact scenario has been damn near prophecy since we played them last year.

losing in these playoffs will never be acceptable and I could never stomach it, but losing to the chiefs would probably make me vomit and cry slightly less than any of the others. They’re the only other afc team who comes close to deserving it.