• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
See, I typically would feel some sort of nervousness and anxiety around this time but I don't.....................at all. This worries me big time as I know this shit is gonna skyrocket as we get closer to kickoff.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
This game quickly served as a reminder that our biggest three needs in the offseason are interior OL, WR, and pass-rush.
I think we can get a cut guy there who's a vet and can contribute. Calais Campbell could be released this offseason. I would LOVE to have him here. As far as WR goes, it's clear that we could use a physical presence there. I don't have anyone in mind, but as far as FAs go Campbell would shoot up to the top of my wish list.

Believe Dat

Practice Squad
I think we can get a cut guy there who's a vet and can contribute. Calais Campbell could be released this offseason. I would LOVE to have him here. As far as WR goes, it's clear that we could use a physical presence there. I don't have anyone in mind, but as far as FAs go Campbell would shoot up to the top of my wish list.
If this is at all possible, we should be all over it.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Can we just move time forward to St. Patrick’s Day? I think I should be feeling better by then, bars would have Guinness on tap, free agency would be the the next day, and Spring would only be two days away. Yeah, someone please put me in a time machine!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
@jeffzrebiec
Yanda on Titans' Jeffery Simmons: "I had that guy spit in my face. I just want to put him on notice in the media. I’ve never done this in my career, but I just want to let you know that there’s a right way and a wrong way to play football. That guy did not do it the right way. "