• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

rossihunter2

Staff Member
You guys think there’ll be a NFL top 100 special this year? Usually have one each year, but with this whole covid thing, I can see why there might not be one this year. I was looking forward to seeing where our guys go this year and what do their peers think of them.

They posted yanda’s early for his retirement:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap2000000356148/Top-100-Marshal-Yanda

Which would suggest that at least some (if not all) of the interviews have been done already...

No reason why it shouldn’t or couldn’t happen tbh

I know a lot of people were asking about myself and my wife being sick and honestly it really is the last thing I want to talk about when I come here. That said I appreciate the concern so i'll give a second to last update on this topic because I dont really know where to write it.

Anyways as I mentioned my wife and I have fully recovered, luckily our symptoms were minor but we are not 100% at all. My lungs feel tight constantly like I have lost 15% of the ability to expand them, surprisingly it hasn't affected physical activity much but I feel it when I am sitting still or asleep, my wife who had slightly worse symptoms hasn't had the same lung issue despite being asthmatic, I can't figure it out.

Overall I feel lucky because I know someone else who has it and she says its like having glass in her lungs.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Redskins drafting sweat last year and now chase young.. hopefully Ryan Kerrigan goes on the market soon. Snyder would never trade him to Baltimore. Be cool to pick him up as a FA though

Fast Eddie

Practice Squad
It will be a shame if we can't get a NFL season in this year. I feel like this team is going to be hungry after how our season ended last year.

...not to mention we are going to be filthy on offense. Defense will be stout to say the least.

Tony Lombardi (RSR) s a douche and Captain Defense's posts are painful to read, he constantly stats the obvious, especially during active seasons. Smh

Randomly wanted to vent that here lol

Tank

Hall of Famer
Yeah, poor Aaron Rogers.
Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, James Jones, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, Jermichael Finley, Davante Adams, etc.......... what a terrible group! LMAO!

Charm City

Pro Bowler
Hollywood's looking different without a screw in the foot.

That cut at the end was crazy smooth, and he accelerates so quickly out of every step. I feel bad for any defender. I'd say try to press him at the line to prevent him from building up speed and getting separation, but his hit box is so small you'd have trouble getting a good shot at him.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Yeah, poor Aaron Rogers.
Greg Jennings, Donald Driver, James Jones, Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb, Jermichael Finley, Davante Adams, etc.......... what a terrible group! LMAO!
Other from Adams, I couldn't find any of these names on the current roster.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Here we thought the Ravens didn't do enough to surround Flacco with weapons lol. That is a crime, Rodgers took over in 2008 and for over a decade has never had a first round receiver to throw to.
Flacco had Perriman, do you really call him a 1st round WR.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Flacco had Perriman, do you really call him a 1st round WR.
upload_2020-4-29_12-46-20.png

upload_2020-4-29_12-44-54.png

Better than Aaron Rogers' first rounder.