• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hopefully they’ll come back after the election. Some people will just never get along when it comes to politics and religion, unfortunately

I didn't have an issue with the thread and even joined in on some debates. However it cost us members of the flock and I am not thrilled by that at all.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I can't really answer for him, because he's never really given me a straight answer. I'm still in contact with him regularly, so if you want to ask him a question and don't have his number, I'd be happy to ask for you.
Is he still in California? We wanted to meet up but lost contact after the official board was closed

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I didn't have an issue with the thread and even joined in on some debates. However it cost us members of the flock and I am not thrilled by that at all.
People were banned?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I got into an argument with a Mod over there and I was warned and just never came back because he/she would always single me out so I’d rather not say even though I’m 99% sure they’re not on here. They were an old, unhappy geezer lol
That's unfortunate. I thought I remembered a Jaam on the old site, but I must be remembering wrong since I wasn't a member for that long.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
That's unfortunate. I thought I remembered a Jaam on the old site, but I must be remembering wrong since I wasn't a member for that long.
It’s all good! I learned my lesson. But yea it was way different from JAAM

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I can think of a few names that left all around the same time. We have had disagreements before, but based on activity it's not shocking that a lot of people stopped posting or last posted in that thread...
I don't think the politics thread was his reason. He posted a message on our fantasy league and said something like he was just spending too much time here or something similar. I may be misremembering though.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Na, they left.
I gotcha. That sucks. Regardless of any kind of belief, I like to think us Ravens fans can unite at the end of the day to support a team we all love

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I miss Lost. Him and me used to actually text. I was on the official forums but changed my username for this one. I’m a Dodgers fan as well. Cant wait to lose in the WS again, though.
and if you win, Roberts will be the Barry Switzer of Baseball.

What was your old screen name?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
and if you win, Roberts will be the Barry Switzer of Baseball.

What was your old screen name?
I’m a little wary of saying it because I got into with a Mod over there that would constantly single me out, but I’m pretty sure they’re not on this forum

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
When was the last time you saw so many of our running backs tackled in the backfield for losses? Ive been watching Ravens games since its inception and i dont recall any game where this happened so frequently.

Our offensive line is terrible this year and even Stanley and Brown have regressed.
2013. Our o-line was ATROCIOUS that year.

JAAM

Hall of Famer