• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Honestly Steelers losing is good gives them a reason to play against the browns lol
I don't think it does, or at least not yet.

I guess they technically need one more win to clinch the division title, but ultimately, the way they're playing, its not like them trying against the Browns would really yield a better result at this point.

I guess there's an outside chance that our biggest possible nightmare will happen. Pittsburgh drops five straight to finish 11-5, Cleveland finishes 12-4 to take the division, and Pittsburgh gets the 7 seed over us.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
if the steelers lose this game to the bengals both the bills ans steelers may have something to play for week 17

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
if the steelers lose this game to the bengals both the bills ans steelers may have something to play for week 17
True. But if Pittsburgh loses this game, how much do you like their chances of beating Indy or Cleveland?

We don't need Pittsburgh losing games. They already have a playoff spot locked up. The last thing you want is them losing five in a row to finish 11-5, while Cleveland takes the division. That will all but eliminate our playoff chances, unless Miami loses.

Buffalo still needs a Chiefs loss to get a shot at the #1 seed, just like the Steelers do.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
True. But if Pittsburgh loses this game, how much do you like their chances of beating Indy or Cleveland?

We don't need Pittsburgh losing games. They already have a playoff spot locked up. The last thing you want is them losing five in a row to finish 11-5, while Cleveland takes the division. That will all but eliminate our playoff chances, unless Miami loses.

Buffalo still needs a Chiefs loss to get a shot at the #1 seed, just like the Steelers do.
steelers have historically played down to the level of the competition and Ben isn't as good when playing away. We shall see how they finish the yr but i think that win one of the remaining games.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Steelers better get it the fuck together for one game next week. What a fucking time for a tailspin of epic proportions. Lets be real though, they’re purposely losing in hopes of Miami And Indy winning out and sending us home. They’re scared.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Long as we win out im sure we will make offs.. all we need is one lost from browns, colts and dolphins and we should be good rigbt? The worst possible thing that could happen is if steelers lose last two games thst will cause bills to rest their starters week 17

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Perfect. Now all these teams have something to keep playing for week 17.

Yep, just what we need but the Steelers losing out and finishing 11-5 is not what we need. Let's hope Marcus Mariota and the Raiders win on Saturday against Miami.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If you had told me on the night of the patriots loss, that this would be the reason we don’t make the playoffs, I would have irrationally responded “good, we don’t fucking deserve the playoffs”

... my how times change

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Steelers better get it the fuck together for one game next week. What a fucking time for a tailspin of epic proportions. Lets be real though, they’re purposely losing in hopes of Miami And Indy winning out and sending us home. They’re scared.

I can’t believe we lost to this bum ass team not just once but twice

Honestly think we would have won the covid game if we’d played Huntley because they’re really struggling against the read option