• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

redrum52

Hall of Famer
We've lost to Blaine Gabbert on MNF. Let them beat us down in London. I accepted that...

I WILL NOT FUCKING TOLERATE LOSING TO URBAN MEYER!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
We've lost to Blaine Gabbert on MNF. Let them beat us down in London. I accepted that...

Speaking of who, I still can not buy the fact that he didn't know about ole boy who was beating up his wife. And Urban's wife didn't do shit either even though she knew about it?! C'mon man.....

JO_75

Hall of Famer

Luckily for you, we don't play the Jags in 2021 or 2022 so this won't be a concern for two years. Based off schedule rotations, I'd say probably 2023 is the next time we play Jacksonville I think.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Speaking of who, I still can not buy the fact that he didn't know about ole boy who was beating up his wife. And Urban's wife didn't do shit either even though she knew about it?! C'mon man.....

dude seems to conveniently step down for “health” reasons whenever he screws up off the field/behind the scenes

100% he knew what was going on

just like at Florida he stepped down for supposed health reasons that in hindsight turned out to be perfectly timed with the toxic locker room culture he created (and maintained) to blow up in his face

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

there is a reason bad teams stay bad. This hire just has me shaking my head and lmao.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Oh by the way, to those who felt that the Madden Curse was gone or broken or whatever, please report immediately. I need to know how many tickets to the PIT OF MISERY I need to generate so that @Deebo813 isn't lonely.

I know the wind played a factor tonight. But ever since Tucker took that hit in the pre season a few years ago, he hasn't seemed the same since. Has anyone else noticed this? I think it was the year he missed the FG vs the Saints, during the pre season he went to make a tackle and got a bit rocked.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
I know the wind played a factor tonight. But ever since Tucker took that hit in the pre season a few years ago, he hasn't seemed the same since. Has anyone else noticed this? I think it was the year he missed the FG vs the Saints, during the pre season he went to make a tackle and got a bit rocked.[/QUOTE]

Huh? I think Justin Tucker is fine. The wind was mainly a factor in last night game. The Raven offense just failed to get touchdowns when they had the ability to do so .

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Don't think I forgot. I noticed that Cardinals fans are coming out of the woodwork to say that Kyler is better than Lamar. All I'm saying is that in 3 of those 8 losses, they failed to score 20 points. One of which was against the Niners. When we played them last season, at least we scored 20 against a better SF team. I'm just sayin'.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I'm on the fence with Greg Roman some of me thinks we should give David Culley the reigns to the offense and another part of me doesn't I'm kind of torn