• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Folks, I'm getting ready to adopt a second Raven as my child. Of course no one can supplant my first born son, Lamar Jackson. He'll always be my favorite child, but I have room in my heart for one more and I therefore choose Odafe Oweh. Here on out, no more shitting on him please or you'll draw my ire. My ire is nothing to scoff at either. Just ask my malti-poo!
You my guy but man im gonna trash tf outta odafe if doesnt look like a first rnd talent lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Just watched the new wired episode, Oweh running those dummy drills looks ridiculous, he looks like a goddamn cartoon, he’s so big that when he moves at that speed it looks unnatural, and he’s throwing rips past the dummies swinging those giraffe necks for arms he’s got, he looks like a freakshow. And again, really impressed with his attitude and demeanor

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just watched the new wired episode, Oweh running those dummy drills looks ridiculous, he looks like a goddamn cartoon, he’s so big that when he moves at that speed it looks unnatural, and he’s throwing rips past the dummies swinging those giraffe necks for arms he’s got, he looks like a freakshow. And again, really impressed with his attitude and demeanor

Kinda reminds me of those players you’d create in Madden, the size/athletic specimens

rossihunter2

Staff Member

he really just does move differently to other guys at his position - and I like that they mic’d up mostly the new guys in the coaching staff - we got drew who’s obviously been here 10 years but we got tee Martin and lynn which is cool

Reactions: cdp

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
he really just does move differently to other guys at his position - and I like that they mic’d up mostly the new guys in the coaching staff - we got drew who’s obviously been here 10 years but we got tee Martin and lynn which is cool
there’s been rave reviews over Martin and Wilkins, and I knew absolutely nothing about them, this video shed some light and I really enjoyed hearing them coach, like I understand the hype now

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
there’s been rave reviews over Martin and Wilkins, and I knew absolutely nothing about them, this video shed some light and I really enjoyed hearing them coach, like I understand the hype now

Don’t forget Keith Williams

Reactions: cdp

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well you better help your newest to live up at least partially to expectations!
He is going to beast and feast on the opposition. He'll become the best pick that EDC has made so far. Book it, sit back and enjoy him beating up on tackles. Once he gets going and the game speeds down for him (mid-season), he'll be in contention for DROY.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
He is going to beast and feast on the opposition. He'll become the best pick that EDC has made so far. Book it, sit back and enjoy him beating up on tackles. Once he gets going and the game speeds down for him (mid-season), he'll be in contention for DROY.

I would absolutely love it if this happens

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I think he can atleast end up how clowney was. disruptive, great sun stopper and tackler. I think thats how they couldve possibly looked at it...that even if they cant make him a finesse pass rusher... with the skillset and tangibles that he already got,he can be like a clowney like player who gets moved all over and causes problems

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think he can atleast end up how clowney was. disruptive, great sun stopper and tackler. I think thats how they couldve possibly looked at it...that even if they cant make him a finesse pass rusher... with the skillset and tangibles that he already got,he can be like a clowney like player who gets moved all over and causes problems
See, now you know what the second son is capable of!