• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Our division is so lops sided now. I feel like Browns and Ravens are rising while the steelers and Bengals are watching us make moves
yep, definitely going to come down to the Browns or us. If their coach pans out, they will win the division and be our competition for years.

Good thing is that they will be beating up on the Steelers and the Bengals. Weird to even say that about the Browns.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
2EB687B4-F477-4012-917C-A0A63911FF56.png
Humphrey posted this on his IG. Hint that he’s switching numbers? Thank god I didn’t grab his jersey yet. Canady better give up that 26 then

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
So now that we know the Browns won't have Hunt for 8 games, I'm putting money on first Ravens Browns game being week 10, but Browns Steelers games before week 8.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
So now that we know the Browns won't have Hunt for 8 games, I'm putting money on first Ravens Browns game being week 10, but Browns Steelers games before week 8.

Yup. Need to give Hunt a couple of games to "warm up" and get back into the swing of things before we're allowed to play them.