• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer

200.gif

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
There were also reasons why Mark Clayton and Perriman were first rounders while Derrick Mason, Boldin and SSS were not. I'm not predicting success off rounds.

Anyway a lot has to go right for Hollywood to reach his potential, first of all is staying healthy. I still stand by my prediction, Duvernay and Proche 1 and 2.
1 and 2? as in being better than hollywood?

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Umm, I don't know the issue with either Levy or Griese. I'm cool with Riddick. I'm absolutely done with Orlovsky when I saw his recent top 5 rankings.
I should’ve clarified. Orlovsky is a straight clown

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

JAAM

Hall of Famer
He indeed is a clown for ranking Wilson and Watson ahead of current MVP, even though he dismantled them both last year.
And he is a straight up [profanity deleted] for ranking 2 QBs who played zero pro snaps ahead of Lamar, too.
Fuck Orlovsky.
Thank you.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
He indeed is a clown for ranking Wilson and Watson ahead of current MVP, even though he dismantled them both last year.
And he is a straight up b-i-t-c-h for ranking 2 QBs who played zero pro snaps ahead of Lamar, too.
Fuck Orlovsky.

I always hate that narrative of one QB beating another because at no point where either on the field at the same time and, as we all know, the Ravens were a MUCH better defense than either the Seahawks or Texans last year.

Honestly between Wilson, Jackson, Mahomes, and Watson, I am probably okay with whatever order people choose to rank them so long as that is your top 4. Mahomes is generally considered the most talented player in football right now, but nobody seemingly carried a team more than Wilson last year. Then of course you have Lamar Jackson as the league MVP and who had the best year of all 4, but on the other hand that offense was created soley for Jackson and would work for no other QB.

There are honest debates about how you would order your top 4 QBs, but I do not think there is a debate over who is in the top 4.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
And he is a straight up b-i-t-c-h for ranking 2 QBs who played zero pro snaps ahead of Lamar, too.
Fuck Orlovsky.
Did not know this... that’s straight up hate lol

Orlovsky had a couple of really bad takes this offseason...If he's the best ESPN has to offer yikes...

Knocking Lamar for durability when thats one of his best traits and placing Tua ahead tells me Orlovsky is being deliberately provocative to make headlines, so Im glad that Foxworth was there to call him out on it.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
Knocking Lamar for durability when thats one of his best traits and placing Tua ahead tells me Orlovsky is being deliberately provocative to make headlines, so Im glad that Foxworth was there to call him out on it.
This team has always been looked over and underestimated. I'd rather we keep it that way. Proving the haters wrong all the way to a ring is the Ravens way

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Nique looked pissed. So did Jalen

Reactions: cdp