• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
It’s crazy to hear some became fans after me. I was 2002. I remember Boller getting drafted and thinking he would be good…..

i was also 10 lol
My earliest football memory was being upset that we were losing Trent dilfer and
Brandon stokley to the salary cap, I didn’t know what any of that shit meant lol but I was hurt

What’s worse is i remember my dad saying “ they should have drafted Grossmsn”. I can’t believe both of them were first rounders lol

it was all bad either way.. the next QBs taken were Chris Simms and Seneca Wallace although Kingsbury was in this draft class lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My earliest football memory was being upset that we were losing Trent dilfer and
Brandon stokley to the salary cap, I didn’t know what any of that shit meant lol but I was hurt

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Burrow is going to be a real obstacle to winning the division every year.

What’s worse is their incredible Cap flexibility next year . Meanwhile we’re on the verge of cap hell

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Idk how any Ravens fans were pulling for the Titans today. The Bengals maybe obnoxious, but no where near as bad as the Titans.

I like borruw man. Like the confidence, the swagg everything. Dont really dislike anyteam anymore ever since brady left pats. Also didnt care if bengals won or lost but i betted with them so theres that.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Did the Bengals find Justin Tucker 1.5?
give me a break. He's had one season in the NFL. He's missed 3 kicks under 50 yards this season and had an 84.8% pct.

Justin Tucker has missed 3 kicks under 50 yards in his 10 year career. Think about that and let that set in. He also has over 90% pct.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I like borruw man. Like the confidence, the swagg everything. Dont really dislike anyteam anymore ever since brady left pats. Also didnt care if bengals won or lost but i betted with them so theres that.

I like Burrow as well. His ability to take a beating and still stand confident in the pocket is impressive. They better find him an Oline or else his career will be wasted.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
give me a break. He's had one season in the NFL. He's missed 3 kicks under 50 yards this season and had an 84.8% pct.

Justin Tucker has missed 3 kicks under 50 yards in his 10 year career. Think about that and let that set in. He also has over 90% pct.

His clutch gene is there, and I said 1.5, not 2.0

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
How many more weapons does he need

Clearly a few more, not sure taking 10 sacks a game is sustainable lol

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Anyone else hearing that we are requesting an interview with Dallas Secondary Coach Joe Whitt?