• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

redrum52

Hall of Famer
@Edgar I started watching your Roman video and it took me a good 20 seconds trying to figure why the hell Hollywood was playing QB to realize it was Johnson. I was cursing Greg to high HELL.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Any word on that Wolfe settlement? I am still upset with that guy. I still think he did us dirty. I would at least like to know we got at least a little something back, from him hosing us.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Any word on that Wolfe settlement? I am still upset with that guy. I still think he did us dirty. I would at least like to know we got at least a little something back, from him hosing us.
My guess is they would've gone to arbitration where Wolfe would have been penalized even more than his guaranteed money (guessing here). In either case, with the evidence against Wolfe in terms of the timing of his surgeries, him carrying a 300 lb bear on his back just a couple of weeks before his second surgery was stacked against him. He'd have lost. So, I guess he was eager to settle for an injury settlement. My honest guess is perhaps 100K to 200K from the Ravens.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Bruh the MERE POSSIBILITY that any of our safeties may either make a bad play or have a bad game triggers you in all of perpetuity LOL.
Lmaoooo..i actually like our guys now:. I know they both can make plays so errors here and there shouldnt be a big deal for me, i think lol..

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
In regards to Wolfe I really have no problem with his situation. Bro got a wife and kids and may have sustained a injury that could possibly have him retiring sooner than he ever expected. Him trying to secure some form of payment throughout this makes sense to me. When he played for the team he didn't seem like nothing but a hard worker. We living in times where prices of food, gas, and etc keep going up. Man Wolfe get your money and I don't any of the players feel differently.