• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've seen him play three times, but none of them with the Bucs. Each time I saw him, Brady lost the game. One was the last time the Patriots lost before going on a winning streak to win their first SB. The game was in 2003. Another time was the Lamar Jackson game against Brady on SNF. I saw him play another game, but this time Flacco was the QB and I can't remember when it was outside of the Ravens winning the game and it was during the regular season.
I believe Joe was 1-5 against the Patriots in the regular season. Only game I remember them winning regular season in his tenure was 2012. 31-30 at M&T bank, when Tucker made that kick over the upright, which Belichick got all pissed about.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I got airfare and hotel in Tampa for the Bucs game but haven't bought the tickets yet. Somehow still stupid crazy expensive lol.
It’s been wild since Brady came to town. Thankfully this is a night game so we won’t roast in the sun. Enjoy Tampa it’s a ton of fun , especially if your staying downtown or in Ybor

JO_75

Hall of Famer
It’s been wild since Brady came to town. Thankfully this is a night game so we won’t roast in the sun. Enjoy Tampa it’s a ton of fun , especially if your staying downtown or in Ybor

Yeah I'm staying for the week there, come home that Sunday. I imagine prices are still going to be super pricey even after the first month of the season so I might just get mine before the season starts in a couple weeks.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I believe Joe was 1-5 against the Patriots in the regular season. Only game I remember them winning regular season in his tenure was 2012. 31-30 at M&T bank, when Tucker made that kick over the upright, which Belichick got all pissed about.
that's the game. Just odd that I never went to a game where Brady won. I was a season ticket holder for 11 seasons with the Washington Redskins, but missed the December 11th game vs the Patriots where the Pats won 34-27. I was in Ft. Lauderdale about to board a cruise ship to the Southern Caribbean.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

That’s pretty cool , although claiming the Caps seemed weird to me growing up. Always hated the Redskins and Nationals. Never hated the caps but felt indifferent as it’s a Washington sports franchise

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
That’s pretty cool , although claiming the Caps seemed weird to me growing up. Always hated the Redskins and Nationals. Never hated the caps but felt indifferent as it’s a Washington sports franchise
Agreed. Ovie doesn’t really fit as Baltimore would never claim a dc team as one of their own even if their fandom lies there, like many of us are caps fan but none of us claim caps as a home team lol. It’s a weird Baltimore-dc thing where we are very close by but culturally worlds apart

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Agreed. Ovie doesn’t really fit as Baltimore would never claim a dc team as one of their own even if their fandom lies there, like many of us are caps fan but none of us claim caps as a home team lol. It’s a weird Baltimore-dc thing where we are very close by but culturally worlds apart
I adapted the Capitals and Wizards as my teams, but I would never root for the Commanders or Nationals. I really wish the Capitals were a Baltimore team. I am a big NHL fan and I had to pick a team. The Wizards used to be the Baltimore Bullets, so that was easy, but hate the name change.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Need big help folks. As some of you know, I’ve moved back to the state where I was raised, Tennessee, for job and personal related reasons. I need access to Ravens’ games. Is there any service besides Reddit nfl streams where I can watch the games? I don’t mind paying. Or if there is anything more reliable that doesn’t constantly go in and out than Reddit streams I’m open to that as well.

BIG thanks!!!

Tank

Hall of Famer
Need big help folks. As some of you know, I’ve moved back to the state where I was raised, Tennessee, for job and personal related reasons. I need access to Ravens’ games. Is there any service besides Reddit nfl streams where I can watch the games? I don’t mind paying. Or if there is anything more reliable that doesn’t constantly go in and out than Reddit streams I’m open to that as well.

BIG thanks!!!
I think this is new this year.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I think this is new this year.

Never mind, looks like it doesn't include out of market games.