• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

redrum52

Hall of Famer
And before anybody goes full on positivity purple shades mode like certain members here like to do, the Panthers are a mid 20s ranked defense
Week by week league. Not much makes sense about this season and I'll take ugly wins over "pretty" losses like the Miami game. Us complaining about certain things at this point will make no difference and highly doubt any critical changes are made to the team at this point so buckle up. All we can hope for is health.

Nurps

MVP
@Mainejet lmao
7047D980-698F-4254-8917-AD3D3F1D3D2E.jpeg

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
And before anybody goes full on positivity purple shades mode like certain members here like to do, the Panthers are a mid 20s ranked defense
it wasn't completely bad though. Lamar was actually good. Completely 70% of his passes and many of them weren't easy throws to make. He's made Demarcus Robinson look like an actual #2 WR over the past few weeks.

Hoping we can get our mojo back when Gus Edwards and JK return to the lineup.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
it wasn't completely bad though. Lamar was actually good. Completely 70% of his passes and many of them weren't easy throws to make. He's made Demarcus Robinson look like an actual #2 WR over the past few weeks.

Hoping we can get our mojo back when Gus Edwards and JK return to the lineup.

Is Gus going to be back next week?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Week by week league. Not much makes sense about this season and I'll take ugly wins over "pretty" losses like the Miami game. Us complaining about certain things at this point will make no difference and highly doubt any critical changes are made to the team at this point so buckle up. All we can hope for is health.
Really though, most dangerous playoff team is usually the healthiest

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
cue in @Deebo813

Now that's a SaFeTy
Even though i dnt believe he is the best S, he still the man….. dam i forgot to mention that a panther fan i know said he wish chinn was like hamilton and that hamilton read a wr screen play from start to finish against them but it didnt count… he then said they called a similar play like 3 plays later and he locked up.. i didnt watch full game when i went back and watched it, but i wonder if anyone remember when those 2 plays happened?

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Even though i dnt believe he is the best S, he still the man….. dam i forgot to mention that a panther fan i know said he wish chinn was like hamilton and that hamilton read a wr screen play from start to finish against them but it didnt count… he then said they called a similar play like 3 plays later and he locked up.. i didnt watch full game when i went back and watched it, but i wonder if anyone remember when those 2 plays happened?
Hamilton blew the hell up out of screen. Forced a blocker back into the receiver.

Play is at 4:11

Simba

Staff Member
You know who I feel bad for? Malik Harrison. The guy was playing pretty damn well as an OLB for us. But now that the unit is starting to get healthy, he's at the back of the pack. And then he could have slotted back in at ILB, but then we went and added Roquan so he's further back at that position too. Partially on him for not seizing a role when he's had the opportunity, but still unfortunate because he started looking like a real NFL player this season and now he's resorted to almost strictly ST duties.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
You know who I feel bad for? Malik Harrison. The guy was playing pretty damn well as an OLB for us. But now that the unit is starting to get healthy, he's at the back of the pack. And then he could have slotted back in at ILB, but then we went and added Roquan so he's further back at that position too. Partially on him for not seizing a role when he's had the opportunity, but still unfortunate because he started looking like a real NFL player this season and now he's resorted to almost strictly ST duties.

I don’t feel bad at all. Guy squandered his opportunities and looked like trash before the beginning of this season

JPPT1974

Practice Squad
Well Malik is in the back for a reason there. He really can be great when he shows up to play there. But hopefully his being on the ST will be like for him a blessing in disguise

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Well he might find an opening here in a year or two