• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Shit still pisses me off. Huntley gets that TD, or hell we even stop them from a 98 yard fumble return TD, we win that game. Instead, we may have to watch as they go win a SB
Now I'm triggered all over again. I still vividly remember Huntley adamantly doing the TD pose like he thought he got it. When he did that, I had a slimmer of hope that maybe we scored. And then, I saw the replay and how pathetically short he was and I was like.....

1674938213981.png

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Marlon Brown
Mark Campanaro
Will Hill
Zack Orr
Kenneth Dixon

My all time Ravens WHAT IF team

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sergio Kindle

At least all the other guys played so I got a chance to see something from them. Brown had a promising rookie year with 7 TDS. Mark looked like Stokley out there. Orr maybe could have become Bart Scott to CJ's Ray Lewis. Will Hill looked like he was going to regain form. Dixon looked like an animal when he played lol.

Nurps

MVP
At least all the other guys played so I got a chance to see something from them. Brown had a promising rookie year with 7 TDS. Mark looked like Stokley out there. Orr maybe could have become Bart Scott to CJ's Ray Lewis. Will Hill looked like he was going to regain form. Dixon looked like an animal when he played lol.
Sergio was owning that stairwell

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Marlon Brown
Mark Campanaro
Will Hill
Zack Orr
Kenneth Dixon

My all time Ravens WHAT IF team
-Or to some people, Kenneth Thiccson. If only he could stay healthy, he would've put in work in Roman's system.

-Campanaro just seemed like a typical Patriots WR LMAO.

-Every time I see the name Zach Orr, I immediately think of the Christmas game in 2016.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
-Or to some people, Kenneth Thiccson. If only he could stay healthy, he would've put in work in Roman's system.

-Campanaro just seemed like a typical Patriots WR LMAO.

-Every time I see the name Zach Orr, I immediately think of the Christmas game in 2016.
Lamar should be added to the what if team, we could have made a run the last two years pisses me the fuck off

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Suggs is 8th all time in sacks. Something I never would have realized is he's 1st all time in TFL. Knew his run defense was good but didn't expect that. Should also mention that stat wasn't officially recorded until 1999.
I found that out when I was trying to find a HOF case for him. partly because of that, and his FFs and everything, he should be a HOFer. Boldin and Smith Jr, too.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Shit still pisses me off. Huntley gets that TD, or hell we even stop them from a 98 yard fumble return TD, we win that game. Instead, we may have to watch as they go win a SB
I know, and now Bengal fans are convinced they win that game with Lamar for some reason

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Now I'm triggered all over again. I still vividly remember Huntley adamantly doing the TD pose like he thought he got it. When he did that, I had a slimmer of hope that maybe we scored. And then, I saw the replay and how pathetically short he was and I was like.....

View attachment 4487
My exact reaction and thought process too. The fact he thought he was close just exemplifies why he should never have been taking that risk. Or he just felt compelled to look that way in a desperate attempt to save face for how dumb of a decision it was

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I know, and now Bengal fans are convinced they win that game with Lamar for some reason
if he goes low he picks up some yards and then they go for it on 4th down and it's hit or miss. Still think we win the game even if we get stuffed.

Just pisses me off that we let them off the hook and the Bills didn't come to play.