• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I was born in NY and most of my family is from there so I get crap being a Red Sox fan lol. But to be fair I was raised down here in FL and their spring training was down the street from where I lived.

As Fandom goes I'm all over the place lol. For NBA it's Warrior's, College Oregon Ducks, Soccer Colombia National team. MLB yall already know!
Let's go Ducks!

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I'm not gonna but I think if I were to choose an NFC team, I'd choose the Lions. I think there's a good bit of similarity between Baltimore and Detroit as cities. Both small markets. Both are kind of always the underdog or extremely the underdog in Detroit case.

And then, Dan Campbell seems great and I'd be happy to see that franchise have a little success.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ravens
NFC: Shanahan's coordinated offenses
NBA: no specific team just supporting Nikola Jokić
Geelong Cats
Real Madrid

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ravens
Geelong Cats
Real Madrid

Since you took it there

Arsenal > Real Madrid

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
Ravens
Geelong Cats
Real Madrid
Ravens
NFC: Eagles (I fell for Andy Reid's offense and they sort of stuck.)
Round Ball Football: Clyde and Scotland
Cricket (And every other sport, frankly): Whoever's playing against England
The rest: Any underdog

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I'm surprised how high Webb graded out given all his injuries.

My guess is that's the 2011 season and he was a DAWG

Edit: I might have misunderstood. I assumed they meant highest grade from a season in their career. If that's how he graded out his entire time I'm somewhat shocked. Also don't trust PFF.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
My guess is that's the 2011 season and he was a DAWG

Edit: I might have misunderstood. I assumed they meant highest grade from a season in their career. If that's how he graded out his entire time I'm somewhat shocked. Also don't trust PFF.
I think its just that one season… gotta be

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
I'm surprised how high Webb graded out given all his injuries.

He wouldn't have received a grade at all for the game she missed due to injury, so that wouldn't hurt him much. It's not a career AV stat.

Also, when he declined because of those injuries, he played some Safety and PFF always massively over-rate Safeties. That list is an example.

We must beware of the glizzy gobblers
Screenshot_20230418_143918_Reddit.jpg