• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I just rewatched AP and Jamal Lewis record games, bias aside Jamal’s was way more impressive. Watching AP’s game I’m surprised he even got the yards, he also turned the ball over once and ran the ball all the way to the end of the game. Jamal had a 60 yard run called back and was taken out at 7 minutes
Wasnt AP a rookie?

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I know we dnt wanna bring it up and its really not a knock on roquan but got dam fred warner is so good.. i was a big fan of wagner and luke but this guy fred might be something different

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Agreed. Not a knock on Roquan, but Fred Warner is a dawg and a half. So damn good.
I know we dnt wanna bring it up and its really not a knock on roquan but got dam fred warner is so good.. i was a big fan of wagner and luke but this guy fred might be something different
Warner may have looked like the better player overall, but roquan has been on an absolute tear since coming here and I say we revisit this at the end of the season

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Warner may have looked like the better player overall, but roquan has been on an absolute tear since coming here and I say we revisit this at the end of the season
This mf made a play so good vs cowboys sunday night that i started hating and said “ he didnt even do that on purpose”.. he has been playing like this for around 4 seasons now. …I dnt think there will be anything to revisit.. great as roquan is, for someone to be better than him is unbelievable.. both stand out and clearly make the entire defense better but fred warner on some shit

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Has likely seen the field at all?

Someone else can probably post official snap counts or whatnot, but it seems like our TEs, with the exception of Andrews, are getting less playing time out there in Monken's offense. I feel like I've barely seen Likely at all this season, which is a shame because he's got potential to be a playmaker for us and we could have used him this past week against Pitt when everyone else was dropping the damn ball