• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Power just REALLY heated up. I think the whole bad guy popping up and demanding money thing is getting tired, but god damn... the game done changed

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Power just REALLY heated up. I think the whole bad guy popping up and demanding money thing is getting tired, but god damn... the game done changed
At this point, I don't have any predictions but come next week, I'll turn hypocritical and make predictions lol.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I hope they pay him and they still kill Riq

Was interesting. Funny how that goes down. Wonder what Ghosts neighbors were thinking... suspension of disbelief is really being tested.

And why the fuck wouldn't Tommy kill Saxe and Suarez right there?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I hope they pay him and they still kill Riq

Was interesting. Funny how that goes down. Wonder what Ghosts neighbors were thinking... suspension of disbelief is really being tested.

And why the [profanity deleted] wouldn't Tommy kill Saxe and Suarez right there?
Bruh, I'm legit tired of seeing Tariq and Saxe alive and kicking. Like both of their faces are irking my damn nerves.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Not sure if this is a hot take or not, but Brooklyn Nine-Nine is better than Parks and Rec.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
not a hot take at all...

or maybe it is - idk idc because i 100% agree with you - and its not even close since season 2/3 of 99
I don't watch a lot of TV shows, but it's my top show. Hasn't gotten old after 5+ times through.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
34-whatsalommy.gif

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not sure if this is a hot take or not, but Brooklyn Nine-Nine is better than Parks and Rec.

I think it's more consistently funny, but Ron Swanson is one of the best characters ever so it's hard for me to rank them. I will say though that I like both shows more than The Office, which I feel is massively overrated (this is probably gonna be a hot take).

Totally outdated ... but I just discovered "The Knick" and while I'm only through 3 episodes, I think it is awesome.

I do like period pieces when they are done right. Just to try and think of what life was like in a different time is always intriguing. I laugh at the statement from the young of "born in the wrong generation" ... yeah, we all have our problems but damn. The shit people had to deal with back in the day is amazing.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I think it's more consistently funny, but Ron Swanson is one of the best characters ever so it's hard for me to rank them. I will say though that I like both shows more than The Office, which I feel is massively overrated (this is probably gonna be a hot take).
Definitely more consistent. I always find that I get bored when I try to binge Parks and Rec.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Does anyone here watch Mr. Robot? The final season started last night with a shocker of an episode. Really underrated show that's one of the best on TV, but I hardly hear anyone talk about it.