• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Does anyone here watch Mr. Robot? The final season started last night with a shocker of an episode. Really underrated show that's one of the best on TV, but I hardly hear anyone talk about it.
After what happened in the first 10 mins, I hope the Dark Army perishes forever. Fuck them.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
@Dom McRaven did you fucking watch power yet???
Just finished.........

spongebob-meme-surprisedpatrick.jpg

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Just finished.........

spongebob-meme-surprisedpatrick.jpg
For real this was me and my wife. They REALLY ramped shit up now.
Like they’ve been killing nobodies and threatening to kill big characters but never committing, but now... goddamn. No real lead up or anticipation or anything outside of the overall situation.

Idk if you’ve seen sons of anarchy, if you haven’t don’t click the next spoiler, but...
that felt exactly like Gemma and Tara

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
For real this was me and my wife. They REALLY ramped shit up now.
Like they’ve been killing nobodies and threatening to kill big characters but never committing, but now... goddamn. No real lead up or anticipation or anything outside of the overall situation.

Idk if you’ve seen sons of anarchy, if you haven’t don’t click the next spoiler, but...
that felt exactly like Gemma and Tara
-Why Saxe is STILL on my fucking TV screen is BEYOOOONNNDD me. Bro I was fucking getting hyped when they Ghost and Tommy were about to kill him.
-Fuck Tate
-When Cash told Tommy everything at the basketball court, I'm like "NOOOOOOOO you fucking dumbass kid! Why????"
-Nonetheless, my heart hurts for me.
-I'mma miss LaKeisha's fat ass boi.
-Tariq still needs to die.
-Even MORE SO NOW THAN EVER BEFORE, I so HOPE that Tasha gets murked. She MUST PAY FOR THIS SHIT!

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just binge watched 2 seasons of the Shannara Chronicles. I liked it actually. Today I finished up with El Camino! I loved it! Next I want Walt resurrected with a new movie - My name is Heisenberg!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
After watching this episode of Power,

Tariq, Tasha, Saxe, Dre, they ALL must die. As long as Ghost gets away with this shit, this show will have a lit ending. I'm sure of it. Oooooooh I'm so pissed I can't wait for next week's episode.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
After watching this episode of Power,

Tariq, Tasha, Saxe, Dre, they ALL must die. As long as Ghost gets away with this shit, this show will have a lit ending. I'm sure of it. Oooooooh I'm so pissed I can't wait for next week's episode.

FUCK EM ALL! How the hell 00Dre even make it back to ground level? Riq need to die and the hatred for his father makes no goddam sense. I hope they all die and Ghost gets away clean, but I have an awful feeling he takes all the heat for everything trying to protect that worthelss bastard Tariq. I'm damn near 100% sure Ghost ends up in prison.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
[profanity deleted] EM ALL! How the hell 00Dre even make it back to ground level? Riq need to die and the hatred for his father makes no goddam sense. I hope they all die and Ghost gets away clean, but I have an awful feeling he takes all the heat for everything trying to protect that worthelss [profanity deleted] Tariq. I'm damn near 100% sure Ghost ends up in prison.
This is literally the own show I've ever watched in which I gotten pissed off in a good way.
-First things first, Tariq is an ungrateful little prick. To say he's way over his head is a MASSIVE understatement.
-Tasha's death (or imprisonment) will be one the greatest moments of this show.
-Same can be said about Saxe who once again is breathing and living.
-I'll give Dre credit for living this long but he too....must suffer.
-Ramona gets a W by fucking over Tate. If Ghost does the unthinkable and becomes GOVERNOR, I will forever hail him as a hero for the culture. An icon who shall be remembered for his greatness.