• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
and... I'm probably done with power

@Dom McRaven @redrum52 what the [profanity deleted]. Nah, this ain’t ok...

Gentlemen......

It ain't over. I REFUSE to believe that Ghost is dead. Methinks is that he's enacting some 4D chess on ALL of these motherfuckers. Fake his own death and start somewhere anew. He'll be gone in NY...........................like a ghost.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Gentlemen......

It ain't over. I REFUSE to believe that Ghost is dead. Methinks is that he's enacting some 4D chess on ALL of these motherfuckers. Fake his own death and start somewhere anew. He'll be gone in NY...........................like a ghost.
I don’t think so. I think it was Tariq. Think about it... he told Tariq “killed my first man when I was your age” because he was in the way of his future, and “I didn’t wanna kill him, I loved him” AND “I gave him one last chance, and he wouldn’t change”. Tariq’s age, ghost in the way of his future, he doesn’t wanna kill him because he’s his dad. )3 gives him one last chance(when he talks to him in the club)

Kanans ghost saying “you ain’t a real killer til you kill someone you love” or something like that just a minute prior. Kanan taught Tariq everything he knows.

Ghost talking to his uncle earlier in the episode, his uncle saying “I told your dad not to go to the police, those kids were trouble” bla bla, meanwhile ghost is telling Tariq go to the police.

On top of all this, of everyone, Tariq was the only one in the club, he talks to ghost minutes earlier and tells him “goodnight dad” and walks away, ghost was clearly shot by someone who was already inside the club with him, everyone else was outside at ground level, riq was in the club shown walking down some stairs.

I don’t think this is gonna be it... I think ghost is somehow gonna survive, but I don’t think this was anything other than Tariq trying to kill ghost, all the evidence points, and if ghost did this to himself, why fall off the balcony and the shocked look on his face in an empty club with no witnesses? He could totally pull this off without the theatrics

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I don’t think so. I think it was Tariq. Think about it... he told Tariq “killed my first man when I was your age” because he was in the way of his future, and “I didn’t wanna kill him, I loved him” AND “I gave him one last chance, and he wouldn’t change”. Tariq’s age, ghost in the way of his future, he doesn’t wanna kill him because he’s his dad. )3 gives him one last chance(when he talks to him in the club)

Kanans ghost saying “you ain’t a real killer til you kill someone you love” or something like that just a minute prior. Kanan taught Tariq everything he knows.

Ghost talking to his uncle earlier in the episode, his uncle saying “I told your dad not to go to the police, those kids were trouble” bla bla, meanwhile ghost is telling Tariq go to the police.

On top of all this, of everyone, Tariq was the only one in the club, he talks to ghost minutes earlier and tells him “goodnight dad” and walks away, ghost was clearly shot by someone who was already inside the club with him, everyone else was outside at ground level, riq was in the club shown walking down some stairs.

I don’t think this is gonna be it... I think ghost is somehow gonna survive, but I don’t think this was anything other than Tariq trying to kill ghost, all the evidence points, and if ghost did this to himself, why fall off the balcony and the shocked look on his face in an empty club with no witnesses? He could totally pull this off without the theatrics
Solid theory. But think about this. Ghost used a burner to call 2-Bit while he was in jail. They NEVVVVVEERRR explained why......yet.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Solid theory. But think about this. Ghost used a burner to call 2-Bit while he was in jail. They NEVVVVVEERRR explained why......yet.
2 bit and spanky couldn’t do anything for ghost though, they aren’t connected like that to be able to help from jail

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
IMG_20191108_154806.jpg

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Boondocks was so ahead of its time. I haven’t watched it since it was current, loved it then, but I’m re watching it now and it’s so much better in 2019 lmao

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
One of the best episodes of any show period. If they don't get some Emmys for that then the award show is rigged.
Quite frankly dude, fuck award shows. I understand it's a big deal to the actors, directors, producers, etc., but I never felt that a quality show needs to be validated by an awards show.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Quite frankly dude, [profanity deleted] award shows. I understand it's a big deal to the actors, directors, producers, etc., but I never felt that a quality show needs to be validated by an awards show.

I feel the same way, but I'm just saying that they probably deserve some awards for that lol

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
@RL52TheGreatest , just saw the latest episode of Mr. Robot.
Would love NOTHING more to see Zhang going down. By the way, nice to see my girl Dom make her comeback. I'm so proud of her bruh.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
@RL52TheGreatest , just saw the latest episode of Mr. Robot.
Would love NOTHING more to see Zhang going down. By the way, nice to see my girl Dom make her comeback. I'm so proud of her bruh.

I'm interested to see if Angela is still alive or if Zhang was just BS'ing. Also really looking forward to whenever Elliott talks to Darlene about what really happened during their childhood. And yeah, glad to see that Dom is making a comeback.