• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'm interested to see if Angela is still alive or if Zhang was just BS'ing. Also really looking forward to whenever Elliott talks to Darlene about what really happened during their childhood. And yeah, glad to see that Dom is making a comeback.
From the moment Zhang opened his mouth about Angela, I knew he/she was BS'ing. As for the convo between those two, it's inevitable. I think they'll grow closer. I also think Darlene and Dom will grow closer too. The trailer kinda showed it but that's just me.

Been watching “Jack Ryan”. So please tell me if I’m imagining things but is this killer commando not the Bud Light King??

upload_2019-12-11_20-2-49.jpeg

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
@RL52TheGreatest

This episode of Mr. Robot seemed like filler, but eh, it had a lot of Dom in it. So I'm good with it. [profanity deleted] Zhang tho.

Yeah, not really sure what to think of that episode. I don't think it was bad or anything, but it's hard to tell if it was setting up anything else or not. There's supposedly some theory out there that involves a plane crash so maybe Dom is doomed....but other than that, who knows. I do hope that we get to see that Elliott/Darlene interaction before the series is over so with Darlene not getting on the plane then that seems more likely to happen now. Also, this episode had more of "Leon" (do you think that's his real name? lol) so that was pretty awesome. Anyways, only two episodes left so can't wait to see what happens to Elliott and Zhang.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
@redrum52 @JoeyFlex5

So I had to rewatch the finale of Power again because I was looking for a part that had me dying. About halfway into the episode, Tariq brings in Dre to Ghost's office in which Ghost replies with "The fuck you want?"

The fact that Dre responded with a confident, smug face while saying "First of all, take that bass out of your voice" had me FUCKING DYING.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
@redrum52 @JoeyFlex5

So I had to rewatch the finale of Power again because I was looking for a part that had me dying. About halfway into the episode, Tariq brings in Dre to Ghost's office in which Ghost replies with "The fuck you want?"

The fact that Dre responded with a confident, smug face while saying "First of all, take that bass out of your voice" had me FUCKING DYING.
Ghost should’ve shot his fuck ass for that, among other things lmao. Any reason to shoot Dre really

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
@RL52TheGreatest

I don't know how to describe the finale, but Mr. Robot was a fantastic show. God bless all of them.

Yeah, I'm still trying to process the finale, weeks later. I enjoyed it, overall, but I still kinda wish we got another big twist or something of the sort (I half-expected Elliott to wake up at the end with the camera panning out to reveal that he was actually Tyrell, for example lol). Regardless, this show was something special and it's a shame that it didn't get more recognition during its run.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Yeah, I'm still trying to process the finale, weeks later. I enjoyed it, overall, but I still kinda wish we got another big twist or something of the sort (I half-expected Elliott to wake up at the end with the camera panning out to reveal that he was actually Tyrell, for example lol). Regardless, this show was something special and it's a shame that it didn't get more recognition during its run.
While I would've loved to see more Dom, the fact that she remained alive after killing the fat bitch makes her one of the show's G.O.A.Ts. I had to rewind the part where the not-real Krista talks about what really happened with everything related to Elliott and whatnot. I really don't know what more to add, but I'm "kinda" glad that they didn't show the real Elliott. But seriously tho, shout to ALL of the actors/actresses.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Some things about power were great, but man I don’t like the direction they decided to go with ghost at the end

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I still refuse to believe that Ghost died. But I do believe that the person who shot Ghost was NONE of them. Really Am Mulling Over the fact that No body is shown And the democrats know how to cover up shit.

Yeah. I think it's suspect too they haven't shown the body yet. I heard somewhere that the creator said it was one of the people shown but this show has no consistency. Wouldn't be surprised if Ramona ordered the hit because she found out about Jamie's past and wanted all that kept quiet. Still think it's that bastard Tariq. My friend brought up something that kinda made sense. They always talk about Breeze but never got real specific. He said Breeze is listed as a character in one of the upcoming episodes. What if Breeze was Ghost's dad? Ghost kills his pops then Riq kills his and cycle continues.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Yeah. I think it's suspect too they haven't shown the body yet. I heard somewhere that the creator said it was one of the people shown but this show has no consistency. Wouldn't be surprised if Ramona ordered the hit because she found out about Jamie's past and wanted all that kept quiet. Still think it's that [profanity deleted] Tariq. My friend brought up something that kinda made sense. They always talk about Breeze but never got real specific. He said Breeze is listed as a character in one of the upcoming episodes. What if Breeze was Ghost's dad? Ghost kills his pops then Riq kills his and cycle continues.
That closeup they did of her when she was in the bathroom with Paz showed a killer side of her (btw she a solid 8). I still want Tariq behind bars or in a body bag. The nerve of his ungrateful bitch ass. Did a quick search on Breeze (https://www.google.com/search?q=pow...0D9IQ_AUoAnoECA8QBA&biw=1536&bih=722&dpr=1.25). Ain't he Ghost's uncle? I wonder if Cedric the Entertainer is Ghost's dad (longshot but click on this link () and FF to 0:26.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
That closeup they did of her when she was in the bathroom with Paz showed a killer side of her (btw she a solid 8). I still want Tariq behind bars or in a body bag. The nerve of his ungrateful [profanity deleted] ass. Did a quick search on Breeze (https://www.google.com/search?q=pow...0D9IQ_AUoAnoECA8QBA&biw=1536&bih=722&dpr=1.25). Ain't he Ghost's uncle? I wonder if Cedric the Entertainer is Ghost's dad (longshot but click on this link () and FF to 0:26.

Never said who he actually was. Good catch didn't see that.