• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Idk if this counts as a show but i just learned about cinemasins on youtube. Literally ruins every movie you watch
If you're new to cinemasins, just remember that it's supposed to be comedy. Most people get upset when they sin one of their favorite movies. I love cinemasins. *ding*

Negan is easily my favorite character. It is literally the same thing each season.
I have watched two episodes and im interested in it. I just have so many other shows going on that im going to wait, maybe get overall feed back from others.

FTWD>TWD. The second half of season 2 for FTWD started picking up and I already like the direction season 3 is going. Comparing seasons 1-3 of the TWD to the past few seasons is just sad and depressing with how much the show has gone down hill...

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
If you're new to cinemasins, just remember that it's supposed to be comedy. Most people get upset when they sin one of their favorite movies. I love cinemasins. *ding*
He's funny, and actually likes a good deal of the movie he sins too. So I don't mind.

usmccharles

Practice Squad
FTWD>TWD. The second half of season 2 for FTWD started picking up and I already like the direction season 3 is going. Comparing seasons 1-3 of the TWD to the past few seasons is just sad and depressing with how much the show has gone down hill...
I did watch it before, i cant remember why i stopped. But im watching so many shows at this point will be hard to find time for it.

I did watch it before, i cant remember why i stopped. But im watching so many shows at this point will be hard to find time for it.

It started off slow, and they didn't really show the fall of the people, government, military and country like they said they would before the serries started. They brushed on it but didn't go into great detail like I had hoped, which was disappointing. I'm sure others were disappointed as well.

usmccharles

Practice Squad
It started off slow, and they didn't really show the fall of the people, government, military and country like they said they would before the serries started. They brushed on it but didn't go into great detail like I had hoped, which was disappointing. I'm sure others were disappointed as well.
I finished the first season, dont remember if i started the second, but i liked the concept.

But as i said, im watching a good amount of shows: The Americans, Silicon Valley, Better Call Saul, Fargo, House of Cards, starting the old Twin Peaks, Last Week Tonight,

On the list:
The Leftovers- everyone and their mom keeps telling me to watch this show...
Handmaids Tale- keep hearing about it
Mad Men- can someone sell me on this, i have heard its good, i somewhat know the premise

Next month
Game of Thrones