• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Has anyone been watching Better Call Saul? Hell of a season.

GREAT SHOW! I was honestly thinking about it and not much actually happened during the season, but you're so caught up in the small stories and acting, you really don't notice until it's over.

Doubt many of you watch this, but Power starts back up tonight.

Back to The Future and Who Framed Roger Rabbit are must sees... That is all.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
GREAT SHOW! I was honestly thinking about it and not much actually happened during the season, but you're so caught up in the small stories and acting, you really don't notice until it's over.

Doubt many of you watch this, but Power starts back up tonight.

Back to The Future and Who Framed Roger Rabbit are must sees... That is all.

And I'm totally looking forward to it. The funny part of this show is that I wasn't sold on the very first episode. I was debating if I should continue and I did. Glad I made that decision.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
And I'm totally looking forward to it. The funny part of this show is that I wasn't sold on the very first episode. I was debating if I should continue and I did. Glad I made that decision.

It's funny cause you can definitely see the improvements from the first episode to the season 3 finale. Writing has improved, they've added some good actors, but some of the originals still just have cringeworthy scenes. Angela needs to disappear.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Don't want to open new thread, this one is the closest to the subject - just found out my son is taking me to the Chris Rock stand up show this coming Saturday. What a great surprise.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
It's funny cause you can definitely see the improvements from the first episode to the season 3 finale. Writing has improved, they've added some good actors, but some of the originals still just have cringeworthy scenes. Angela needs to disappear.

This last sentence can NOT be stressed enough.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Power! Holy Shit episode 2 was intense. Angela needs to swallow her pride, she KNOWS something is off, she knows ghost is too damn smart to keep an unregistered gun at Truth, she has an idea that he's being framed but she can't let go of her "credibility" which is nonexistent to begin with.

Also, fuck kanan, but 50 sure does nail that grimey bastard role.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Power! Holy Shit episode 2 was intense. Angela needs to swallow her pride, she KNOWS something is off, she knows ghost is too damn smart to keep an unregistered gun at Truth, she has an idea that he's being framed but she can't let go of her "credibility" which is nonexistent to begin with.

Also, fuck kanan, but 50 sure does nail that grimey bastard role.

Angela and that corrupt cop BOTH need to die by the season finale. Can't stand either. As for Kanan, something tells me that he lives, but next season (if there is another one), might be focused on the showdown between Ghost and Kanan.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Angela and that corrupt cop BOTH need to die by the season finale. Can't stand either. As for Kanan, something tells me that he lives, but next season (if there is another one), might be focused on the showdown between Ghost and Kanan.
I think someone unsuspecting kills kanan, dre or Tasha or Tariq I'm guessing, and I think it happens this season. I wouldn't be surprised if they end it this season, ghost flips on tommy and they have a showdown at the end.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I dont think Ghost will flip on Tommy. Most likely its figured out that Mike is behind it. The cell phone call and when hes planting the gun theres a camera in his office. Also Angela knows something is up.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I dont think Ghost will flip on Tommy. Most likely its figured out that Mike is behind it. The cell phone call and when hes planting the gun theres a camera in his office. Also Angela knows something is up.
I think it's unlikely too but just spitballing. I think someone slips up or Angela realizes that it doesn't add up. she KNOWS that ghost was playing tommys case using her as a resource, she also most likely knows that he didn't kill Knox out of jealousy. a light is gonna come on when she realizes that ghost wasn't gonna kill Knox to cover up the lobos kill, there is no real motive for a tactical dude like ghost.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I think someone unsuspecting kills kanan, dre or Tasha or Tariq I'm guessing, and I think it happens this season. I wouldn't be surprised if they end it this season, ghost flips on tommy and they have a showdown at the end.

If Ghost doesn't kill Kanan, I say Dre.