• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Took me time to like Jaime cause he looked like a dick at the beginning of the show, but after his trip with Brienne he seemed to be the only good guy in King's Landing. Also, everyone is talking about Olena dropping the mic, but Jaime was really brave through that scene, keeping his composure and not loosing it to bitch slap her.

Bronn was on fucken CoD mode during that scene.

Glad I'm not lonely disliking Daenerys. I would've jumped off my bed in joy if Jaime got to her.

The acting in that Jaime and olenna scene is some of the best I've seen in tv maybe ever - and completely overshadowed the much showier shocking scene with the sands and cersei in the cells

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
The acting in that Jaime and olenna scene is some of the best I've seen in tv maybe ever - and completely overshadowed the much showier shocking scene with the sands and cersei in the cells
Damn that scene with Cersei had me tripping though.

Is anyone excited for the new It movie? I can't wait for it to come out.

Also I just saw that season 3 of Narcos comes out in the beginning of September. Then Stranger Things in October, with football on top of it all! :06:

Does anyone watch Live PD? I didn't like it at first but now it's grown in me. I still enjoy Cops more, but Live PD is def entertaining. Plus I like how they use the same police officers.

usmccharles

Practice Squad
Is anyone excited for the new It movie? I can't wait for it to come out.

Also I just saw that season 3 of Narcos comes out in the beginning of September. Then Stranger Things in October, with football on top of it all! :06:
Absolutely stoked for It. And now, Narcos, hell yes

Whats live PD?

HBO really screwed up wi the GoT this season, I just had the leaked episode spoiled for me right when the season is heating up

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
HBO really screwed up wi the GoT this season, I just had the leaked episode spoiled for me right when the season is heating up
Did you watch it? I just did. Holy shit do yourself a favor and watch it. Reading spoilers doesn't do it justice, it was incredible

Edit: nvm, just saw your later post.

Wow though, GoT has now passed breaking bad in my book, which I never thought would happen. This show is KILLING IT this season, every episode has either been a super intense shitstorm of wreckage or brilliant buildup, the buildup leaves less headscratchers than previous seasons while leaving you wanting more than ever before.

I'm more excited about the rest of this season than I am for football season

Did you watch it? I just did. Holy shit do yourself a favor and watch it. Reading spoilers doesn't do it justice, it was incredible

Edit: nvm, just saw your later post.

Wow though, GoT has now passed breaking bad in my book, which I never thought would happen. This show is KILLING IT this season, every episode has either been a super intense shitstorm of wreckage or brilliant buildup, the buildup leaves less headscratchers than previous seasons while leaving you wanting more than ever before.

I'm more excited about the rest of this season than I am for football season

I'm freaking out man.... I'm in too deep

The problem is I read all the leaks for season 7 and 8 thinking it was all fanfiction, but so far all the leaks have been true. But like you said it's the best show on TV since Breaking Bad and I LOVE Luther.

Has anyone watched the Unabomber mini series on the discovery channel? It's 4 episodes deep, I'm digging it.