• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
That makes sense now. Damn Jerry Ferrara has been killing it though. I wonder if James gets released BEFORE the season finale so he confront Kanan for corrupting his son.
Jerry Ferrara has been by far the best actor on the show. He rivals Saul goodman as a scumbag criminal lawyer. I love how he's pulling the jury's emotional strings knowing he's full of shit lol.
And honestly I hope dre is the one to handle kanan, he's being blackmailed and threatened by kanan to corrupt Tariq and dre obviously wants to stop being a double crossing type and stick with ghost. Either that or Tasha catches Tariq with kanan and tells him who he is and Tariq takes it upon himself in a way that his dad would, smart and sneaky, would be poetic justice

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Jerry Ferrara has been by far the best actor on the show. He rivals Saul goodman as a scumbag criminal lawyer. I love how he's pulling the jury's emotional strings knowing he's full of shit lol.
And honestly I hope dre is the one to handle kanan, he's being blackmailed and threatened by kanan to corrupt Tariq and dre obviously wants to stop being a double crossing type and stick with ghost. Either that or Tasha catches Tariq with kanan and tells him who he is and Tariq takes it upon himself in a way that his dad would, smart and sneaky, would be poetic justice

If not James, Dre would be a fantastic choice especially when he basically threatened his daughter last season. I've always liked Dre so I can be more than okay with this. To me, Tariq is too corrupt at this point to do anything to Kanan. But I would LOVE Tasha to end Angela once and for all. Can't stand this bitch now.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If not James, Dre would be a fantastic choice especially when he basically threatened his daughter last season. I've always liked Dre so I can be more than okay with this. To me, Tariq is too corrupt at this point to do anything to Kanan. But I would LOVE Tasha to end Angela once and for all. Can't stand this bitch now.
bet money they try to feed us an angela redemption story

So I took some advice from some of you on here, started watching Fargo and just finished the first season, I love it, great show! Thank you for the recommendation

Has anyone been watching Better Call Saul? Hell of a season.

Better Call Saul is awesome, started off slow like BB did in season one, but it picked up in season 2 and like you said, season 3 was just amazing.

I recently read an interview where Vince Gilligan was talking about the possibility of another spin off.

usmccharles

Practice Squad
Better Call Saul is awesome, started off slow like BB did in season one, but it picked up in season 2 and like you said, season 3 was just amazing.

I recently read an interview where Vince Gilligan was talking about the possibility of another spin off.

I wonder what other character he would use? Jesse doesnt seem like he would be that interesting.

Well it could be post Breaking Bad this time. I think it would be cool if they had it so they followed 'Gene' and Jesse after everything went down.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
So I took some advice from some of you on here, started watching Fargo and just finished the first season, I love it, great show! Thank you for the recommendation
Only watched the first season, it started slow but the more you watch it the crazier it gets. Really good.

Only watched the first season, it started slow but the more you watch it the crazier it gets. Really good.

The first season is classic, but I think the 2nd season is my favorite so far. 3rd season is kinda out there but I'm still enjoying it

usmccharles

Practice Squad
Well it could be post Breaking Bad this time. I think it would be cool if they had it so they followed 'Gene' and Jesse after everything went down.
Obviously i would watch, but the thought of it doesnt excite me very much. Jesse was just not wanting to really do that life anymore. Maybe Mike when he was a cop? i cant remember exactly, but i think there was something shady with his some being a corrupt cop.

He did become damaged when his son got killed. But the thing with Mike is that he's getting old, and he was a cop long before BB or BCS.

I think there's tons of stuff they could do with Jesse rather than him cooking again. He could hunt down Gene for him helping Walt get away.

There's lots of questions of what happened to Jesse after he got away from Walt and the Nazi's in the series finale. Google some of the theories, there's some interesting ideas that could be made into a spinoff

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
He did become damaged when his son got killed. But the thing with Mike is that he's getting old, and he was a cop long before BB or BCS.

I think there's tons of stuff they could do with Jesse rather than him cooking again. He could hunt down Gene for him helping Walt get away.

There's lots of questions of what happened to Jesse after he got away from Walt and the Nazi's in the series finale. Google some of the theories, there's some interesting ideas that could be made into a spinoff
Obviously he went and became a street racer