• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
it's incredible - and despite getting more budget and a rebranding im glad the show didnt change anything about itself for season 2 - calling it scrotal recall really was a bad idea that nearly sunk it as a show despite it being utterly amazing
Scrotal Recall? Lol that really doesn't fit the show. It's crazy how little promotion it's getting, I didn't even know there was a season 2 until my sister told me yesterday, even though I'm quite attentive with the Netflix notifications.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
All good now. Feels like there's one awesome battle in each episode now.

Aria and Jaime are by far my favourite characters on the show.

Bran gone Robot.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
All good now. Feels like there's one awesome battle in each episode now.

Aria and Jaime are by far my favourite characters on the show.

Bran gone Robot.
Yeah bran sucks ass now lol.

And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's a big fan of Jaime, he's a good guy stuck with a last name that would suggest he sets fire to infants.

Bronn is just hilarious in every scene, dude kills it. Jon and daenarys are both annoying af with their house pride. And I must be the only one but I'm really beginning to like Sansas development, she is gonna be a power player over these final 2 seasons, she's learned a lot and she's become cold and calculated, hopefully these little hints at a lust for power don't taint her

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I wasn't the biggest fan of episodes 1 and 2 - like they were good but I didn't think they were incredible - as much as I've loved this season I think the writing was noticeably better in previous seasons
1 and 2 had some setup, what with all the greyjoy stuff and jorahs curing and the dornish bitches going down and the other houses co-signing the battle plans, they were slower paced but you knew the whole time that some
Shit was gonna go down very soon, they built up a real calm before the storm type of feel.

Last season was great, lots of manipulation and "what the hell is going on- ohhhh, I get it" moments, but the raw shock value and intensity of this season jumps out for me.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Yeah bran sucks ass now lol.

And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's a big fan of Jaime, he's a good guy stuck with a last name that would suggest he sets fire to infants.

Bronn is just hilarious in every scene, dude kills it. Jon and daenarys are both annoying af with their house pride. And I must be the only one but I'm really beginning to like Sansas development, she is gonna be a power player over these final 2 seasons, she's learned a lot and she's become cold and calculated, hopefully these little hints at a lust for power don't taint her
Took me time to like Jaime cause he looked like a dick at the beginning of the show, but after his trip with Brienne he seemed to be the only good guy in King's Landing. Also, everyone is talking about Olena dropping the mic, but Jaime was really brave through that scene, keeping his composure and not loosing it to bitch slap her.

Bronn was on fucken CoD mode during that scene.

Glad I'm not lonely disliking Daenerys. I would've jumped off my bed in joy if Jaime got to her.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Took me time to like Jaime cause he looked like a dick at the beginning of the show, but after his trip with Brienne he seemed to be the only good guy in King's Landing. Also, everyone is talking about Olena dropping the mic, but Jaime was really brave through that scene, keeping his composure and not loosing it to bitch slap her.

Bronn was on fucken CoD mode during that scene.

Glad I'm not lonely disliking Daenerys. I would've jumped off my bed in joy if Jaime got to her.
I don't actually dislike her though, I think she's a great character and I think she is who her people thinks she is, it's just this damn bend the knee thing is so annoying, just stfu and make friends lol