• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NFL Combine

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i think the combine timer might be running slow somehow - a lot of these times are slower than expected

that and nagy clocked claypool at 4.38 and another team behind him clocked him at 4.40 - we'll see as we go on

duvernay run a 4.40 is maybe right(ish) though

we'll be able to tell if it's running slow when we get to ruggs and reagor

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
and as expected is the smoothest in these drills so far (certainly out of the first group)
Starting to look like he might be in play at 28. Dont see much bust potential with him. Natural hands, gets open, can win inside or out. Hes gonna become a QBs best friend at the next level

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Starting to look like he might be in play at 28. Dont see much bust potential with him. Natural hands, gets open, can win inside or out. Hes gonna become a QBs best friend at the next level

i mean tbf he was a top 20 player on a lot of boards and was already frequently mocked to the saints at 24...

its looking more and more likely like he wont be there at 28

rossihunter2

Staff Member
adjusted 40 times and now official:

Devin Duvernay and Antonio Gibson at 4.39
Chase Claypool at 4.42
John Hightower at 4.43
Justin Jefferson at 4.44

interestingly the tight end dude right now would be 9th on the WR list (obviously we've got a few speedsters in the 2nd group which will knock him down)

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm really interested to see what DPJ and Shenault run.

I'm one of the few here who would be ok with taking Shenault at 28. Not where I think he should go (clear 2nd rounder to me) but in our offense I think theres a place for him. Roman would find some creative ways to get the ball in his hands