• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NFL Combine

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i wonder if the time changes have screwed with some of these guys - they're running over 12 hours after they're supposed to have got up and got going - they've been standing around all day waiting - my guess is that might have had some impact - the preparations might not have been ideal

idk just spitballing

Charm City

Pro Bowler
he looks like the alpha dog in this group - you get the feel that he's confident he's the best guy here
That's why I hope he drops. I wanted Raegor to run in the 4.2s to hopefully fool some GMs into ranking him higher. I like Justin Jefferson and his 4.43 was a little faster than what I thought he'd run, so I hope he jumps Lamb

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
wow reagor 4.50

i think with him and aiyuk you have to look at the other explosion drills (which they both aced) and the tape
That’s unbelievable, what the hell. Wonder if this can knock him down to our 2
So Ruggs not happy with the 4.27 (official) also icing his quad and not running the rest of the drills because of the quad - guessing its precautionary
It’s an excuse. He’s slow af so he says he hurt himself.

really though, I knew ruggs was obviously the fastest wr in this class but I didn’t necessarily buy that he was gonna break the record. I still maintain Hollywood would’ve broken the record, I still have yet to see a player on film who even comes close to looking as fast, including ruggs.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
this is so odd - all the hand timer guys have these guys much faster - they also seem to have ruggs faster the 2nd time round...

i just think there's something odd about these times today
It really is odd. I’m not buying them, something is seriously off with these times. Raegor and aiyuk straight up are not 4.5 guys if mims is running sub 4.4