• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Joe Flacco

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
it was only coz the post you quoted was one of the deleted posts not the actual comment you posted - i just carpet bombed everything lol
stalin.jpg

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I just watched Joe's presser today for this week and man I havent seen the dude that deflated in a long time I kinda feel bad for him this is probably a swift kick in the nuts after all he has done for this franchise

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just watched Joe's presser today for this week and man I havent seen the dude that deflated in a long time I kinda feel bad for him this is probably a swift kick in the nuts after all he has done for this franchise
I didn’t yet watch it but what makes you feel that way?

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
The one thing that may hurt us is Nick Foles. He’s a guy I forgot about but he could very easily be considered above Joe due to age and recent success without the injuries.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The one thing that may hurt us is Nick Foles. He’s a guy I forgot about but he could very easily be considered above Joe due to age and recent success without the injuries.
I don’t know. Sure he has done well with Andy Reid and Pederson, both running the same offense, but when he has been away from this system he hasn’t played that well. Sure him being younger could help and having more recent early success would be good as well. One thing I can say is the Eagles won’t trade Foles to the Skins.