• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Joe Flacco

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
The cat was out of the bag when Lamar finished the Chargers game. If playing that badly wasn't going to get you pulled then they were all in.
There’s a difference between having a strong inclination and a definitive statement from the organization.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

I'm concerned about the Bronco's O-line and I really wanted him to go to the Jags, but at least it wasn't the Redskins I guess. :(

Everyone better hope and pray they don't screw Lamar over like they did Joe.:crying:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
*John Brown goes to Kansas City*
*Mahomes has statistically the greatest season of all time*
*Andy Reid still chokes in the playoffs*
Continue to build up the offense and leave the defense to shit. I said early on that KC wouldn’t win the super bowl because that didn’t have a defense and they didn’t even make the super bowl. Well look who won the super bowl. A team that played defense.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm concerned about the Bronco's O-line and I really wanted him to go to the Jags, but at least it wasn't the Redskins I guess. :(

Everyone better hope and pray they don't screw Lamar over like they did Joe.:crying:
I’m also concerned about the Broncos OL, especially since Paradis is a free agent. Sure he has some talented backs and some good WRs, but Munchak really needs to perform some magic. That being said, the OC is from the mike Shanahan / Kubiak / Kyle Shanahan tree. That should be good for him

O

OriolesMagicPlease

I’m also concerned about the Broncos OL, especially since Paradis is a free agent. Sure he has some talented backs and some good WRs, but Munchak really needs to perform some magic. That being said, the OC is from the mike Shanahan / Kubiak / Kyle Shanahan tree. That should be good for him

Good for him, yes, but not nearly enough. I never, ever count on magic. Makes me sad. :(

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I will miss January Joe.

The man....the myth...and to this point the greatest Ravens QB of all time.

Superbowl MVP. I will never forget the run you took this team on.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I will miss January Joe.

The man....the myth...and to this point the greatest Ravens QB of all time.

Superbowl MVP. I will never forget the run you took this team on.
Although I supported the move to move on, Joe Flacco provided some great moments for this franchise with 10 away wins in the playoffs and an MVP in the SB. I wish Joe well in Denver.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This thread will most likely be frozen once the trade becomes official. I'll keep it open until the new league year begins.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I always liked Joe and that Mile High Miracle Game was, for me, the most enjoyable win I have ever experienced. It is a shame that he had to be traded to horseface's team.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I am just glad that Joe's replacement is someone that I really like. Lamar is such a cool kid. I love his passion and humbleness. It makes moving on easier for me.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I always liked Joe and that Mile High Miracle Game was, for me, the most enjoyable win I have ever experienced. It is a shame that he had to be traded to horseface's team.
I was watching the game with my family, and everyone walked out at the end while I waited until the end. When Joe made that pass I couldn't believe it. I had to call everyone else back into the room and they couldn't believe it either.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I was watching the game with my family, and everyone walked out at the end while I waited until the end. When Joe made that pass I couldn't believe it. I had to call everyone else back into the room and they couldn't believe it either.
I was watching the game with a close friend who's a Broncos fan. Once 3rd down turned into 4th down, I lost all hope. My head is resting on my left hand as I said to myself, "So this is how it ends for Ray." As the ball is in the air, I'm just drowning in sorrow as it looks like Moore will either bat the ball down or get the INT.

As soon as Jacoby caught, I knew right then that we were going to win this game one way or another. To watch Flacco win against the favorite team of a close friend who I basically grew up with (Broncos) and against the favorite team of my dad (49ers) is the very reasons why I say that the 2nd Super Bowl was MUCH MORE special than the first. The Niners at the time had a good 2-3 years of Super Bowl contention. That was it for us. I literally went to sleep that night with a smile on my face wearing my black Ray Lewis jersey.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I was watching the game with a close friend who's a Broncos fan. Once 3rd down turned into 4th down, I lost all hope. My head is resting on my left hand as I said to myself, "So this is how it ends for Ray." As the ball is in the air, I'm just drowning in sorrow as it looks like Moore will either bat the ball down or get the INT.

As soon as Jacoby caught, I knew right then that we were going to win this game one way or another. To watch Flacco win against the favorite team of a close friend who I basically grew up with (Broncos) and against the favorite team of my dad (49ers) is the very reasons why I say that the 2nd Super Bowl was MUCH MORE special than the first. The Niners at the time had a good 2-3 years of Super Bowl contention. That was it for us. I literally went to sleep that night with a smile on my face wearing my black Ray Lewis jersey.
I say the 2nd one was more special too, but only because I had turned 1 a few months prior to the 1st SB win. It's cool that you got to see them win against teams that people close to you were rooting for.

I hope we get to experience another one in the near future.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor

It was the same for me and it was on my birthday too which made it even worse. "Ray's career is going to end on my birthday? FUCK!" It felt like that pass was floating in the air forever and when Jacoby came down with it, I started going nuts and, like you said, knew we were going to win. The momentum swings in that game were insane with the Holliday returns, us forcing multiple turnovers, multiple OTs, and the list goes on....Probably the best game I've ever watched even if we had ended up losing.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

I was watching with an irrelevant rams fan who was a real prick, every time Holliday caught the punt/kick he would be like “that’s six” lmao