• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Joe Flacco

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Even though he's been benched, joe's an absolute class act...

Flacco said he’s disappointed that he can’t be part of team in same capacity “but I always have to be ready.”

Flacco said that losing job because of injury is just part of the business. “I can’t say I was surprised. Anything can happen in this league and we’re right in the middle of a playoff run.” Said he’d be doing team and himself a disservice not to be ready.

Flacco said the risks of playing through hip injury were a lot. “It was really tough to me.” Called being sidelined during injury one of the toughest moments of his career.

Flacco: “I want to play football. It’s been different last 4 weeks. It’s not easy standing on her sideline knowing you have no (impact) on what’s going on.@

Flacco: “I’ve obviously had five weeks to think about it and prepare myself for the possibility. This is my situation right now and I’m going to do my best to handle it the right way.”

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Even though he's been benched, joe's an absolute class act...

Flacco said he’s disappointed that he can’t be part of team in same capacity “but I always have to be ready.”

Flacco said that losing job because of injury is just part of the business. “I can’t say I was surprised. Anything can happen in this league and we’re right in the middle of a playoff run.” Said he’d be doing team and himself a disservice not to be ready.

Flacco said the risks of playing through hip injury were a lot. “It was really tough to me.” Called being sidelined during injury one of the toughest moments of his career.

Flacco: “I want to play football. It’s been different last 4 weeks. It’s not easy standing on her sideline knowing you have no (impact) on what’s going on.@

Flacco: “I’ve obviously had five weeks to think about it and prepare myself for the possibility. This is my situation right now and I’m going to do my best to handle it the right way.”
It’s no surprise that Joe is handling this with class. That is what Joe is and will always be. I wish him well with whoever he goes to next season. Yes, even if it’s the Redskins.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
It’s no surprise that Joe is handling this with class. That is what Joe is and will always be. I wish him well with whoever he goes to next season. Yes, even if it’s the Redskins.
Would your reaction be something like this if he went to the dark side?

dTcAHZc.jpg

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I dont think it's a secret I'm a huge fan of Joe probably because my true fandom started around 2007 and he has been really my only QB but it's time for Lamar I'm excited to see where Joe goes this offseason

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Of course he is being classy, he has always been a team player. Part of the reason that I love him and will miss him.

jboy19

Pro Bowler
Lamar and Joe seem to both be very humble, team-first guys. I'll miss Joe and I'm thankful for all he's done, but the future is exciting and I can't wait to see Lamar develop.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I dont think it's a secret I'm a huge fan of Joe probably because my true fandom started around 2007 and he has been really my only QB but it's time for Lamar I'm excited to see where Joe goes this offseason
I’m excited to see what we get for him as well

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Joe is acting like a professional. He knows he will not be back next year.

I can only wish him the very best .

Thanks for that Super Bowl !!! All on him , certainly not the defense.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Joe is acting like a professional. He knows he will not be back next year.

I can only wish him the very best .

Thanks for that Super Bowl !!! All on him , certainly not the defense.
I get sick and tired of non-Ravens fans saying that the DEFENSE carried him to a Super Bowl. If it wasn't for Lee Evans and such, Flacco would probably have more than one ring.