• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
btw guys..most of these players will be average if we're lucky..

stop acting like we drafted pro bowlers here. I think we might have 1 in queen but the rest to me are at best solid starters and maybe one or two in the Pernell mcpHee cult ''we know he's better than his rep'' club.

I remember the hype on the old board with antwan barnes. People were having orgasims. I said he's probbaly going to be --alright at the very most and thats what he was
Uhhhh....no shit

It's the draft. We can still get excited lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I didnt say he wasnt highly aware I said hes lost in coverage, this is what you said:

"Looks like he lacks some range and length, he’s a very downhill type, maybe the media places too much emphasis on rangy coverage backers. I’m not sure Malik Harrison is the fit for us, but if we had made no moves for an ILB and he’s there for our 3, it’s tempting."
When did I say that? Because Harrison grew on me a lot in the past few weeks. And yeah he lacks range, but that isn’t “is lost in coverage”. Murray has all the range but is always lost in coverage

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
When did I say that? Because Harrison grew on me a lot in the past few weeks. And yeah he lacks range, but that isn’t “is lost in coverage”. Murray has all the range but is always lost in coverage

actually i dont see much difference between harrison and murray except harrison can shed blocks

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I do remember this quote and pretty sure I tried to talk you out of it lol

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Vikings trade their selection to the Saints. Ok perhaps a QB here to compete with Taysom Hill next year if 2020 is truly Drew Brees' final year.