1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice

2021 Never *Too* Early Prospect Watch

Discussion in '2020 NFL Draft' started by rossihunter2, Apr 25, 2020.

1. I understand but spend a couple of hours watching etienne and im pretty sure he'll be your number 1 RB and top playmaker in the draft.

2. i think he'd have been 1 of my top 2 runners for sure - i loved JT and from what i've seen i think etienne is in that eschelon of runners

3. I can’t even tell right now, what positions look strong in 2021? I’m seeing what looks to be a pretty weak class overall.

4. WR class i very good

5. Yeah other than that though. Rb class looks strong as well. But none of the edge, LB, OL, or dbs really stand out. I like creed Humphrey, surtain, and Asante Samuel jr, but outside of those 3 and the wrs I see very little outside of the top tier.

like I watched A LOT of Carlos basham and he’s being hailed a 2nd/3rd edge in the class and that is a really bad sign for the edge, because he shouldn’t be a guy going outside of the top 30

6. i think i saw someone a while back (in the drafniks) say the OT class was going to be another good group in 2021 but cant remember where