1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice

2021 Never *Too* Early Prospect Watch

Discussion in '2020 NFL Draft' started by rossihunter2, Apr 25, 2020.

1. ding ding ding ding ding

2. with the name Tutu, he does sound small

3. Maaan, I can definitely see EDC scouting chiefs offense and going after a prospect like Waddle.

Tyreek Hill + Mecole Hardman = Hollywood Brown + Jaylen Waddle

4. not watched enough to say for sure but im not in love with jaylen waddle as a prospect right now - got super traits but not sure ive seen enough to be all in - especially with some of the other guys who'll be available - looks like it'll be another great receiver draft in 2021

5. Pitt Edge Patrick Jones is a guy that is definitely worth a good hard look. He’s built for the position at a very long 6’5” 260, he has a big time first step, he uses his length very well, he’s balanced and flexible in the hips and ankles and can bend the edge with a straight speed rush, but his speed to power rush might be one of his best assets, with a really nice outer arm extension where he just blasts the tackle and puts them on skates to give himself space to counter inside, or his ability to take tackles off balance and flatten the edge with momentum and balance.

looks like a late first rounder to me at first glance

6. I’m really liking Rashod Bateman, he’s looking like a faster prime Dez Bryant on his highlight reels.

7. I read he opted out. Is there still a supplemental draft for this year and damn how we gonna be able to scout this year?