• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

RB Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Ummmm.....what!?!?!?!?

Gotta remember to look at his hands at the combine. He did bobble a few but damn. Kids an athlete

The way bama uses him I never would've guessed he could do that, he looks like he cuts and boxes out like a natural wr. That's impressive.

I still don't get why bo isn't generating hype around here, id take him 2nd round as long as Luke falk and Anthony miller are gone

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is Damien Harris like a poor mans version of Ezekiel Elliott??? He sure looks like him and does everything well like Zeke

I like Harris as a target. I think the only thing with him is injury concerns.
Is he is 2nd or 3rd rounder?

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
sony michel is a dawg! people sleeping on him. he can very well go in the 1st round now.

i see cadillac williams without the wear and tear.
Well that's a problem for Michel actually. He has an ACL, a broken leg and a broken arm to his active already, plus some minor injuries as well. That's going to make him fall on boards.

HNL Raven

Practice Squad
Well that's a problem for Michel actually. He has an ACL, a broken leg and a broken arm to his active already, plus some minor injuries as well. That's going to make him fall on boards.
that was like 10 years ago, chubb was so recent that i see sony going before chubb easy.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
that was like 10 years ago, chubb was so recent that i see sony going before chubb easy.
Well I know his broken arm was just last year. And even if it's old, scouts will want to see if all those injuries haven't fragilized his body too much and if he is now solid enough to handle the pounding in the NFL.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Well I know his broken arm was just last year. And even if it's old, scouts will want to see if all those injuries haven't fragilized his body too much and if he is now solid enough to handle the pounding in the NFL.
When healed, broken bones are stronger than they used to be, actually.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
So get this.....Bryce Love just had 30 carries for 166 and 3 tds against a tough washington defence. He did this with a bad ankle and just took a sign language midterm yesterday. I salute you sir

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I don't really like drafting running backs that high, I feel it is more of a luxury. I don't think we can afford to take anyone (unless they are a complete game breaker) before the 4th round

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I don't really like drafting running backs that high, I feel it is more of a luxury. I don't think we can afford to take anyone (unless they are a complete game breaker) before the 4th round
I do feel like you but at the same time if there's a game changer you don't want to think too much about it. It's a great RB class so you'd be tempted to wait, but if you have a guy you really like available, don't give positionnal value too much credit.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’d prefer to wait until atleast the 3rd. This draft is so deep at running backs we may be able to take a 4th rounder. Especially if we extend Collins and have Dixon come back healthy (as long has he doesn’t get suspended) both of these running backs have serious potential. Dixon Collins Woodhead and a drafted rb could do some damage in a Roman scheme.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’d prefer to wait until atleast the 3rd. This draft is so deep at running backs we may be able to take a 4th rounder. Especially if we extend Collins and have Dixon come back healthy (as long has he doesn’t get suspended) both of these running backs have serious potential. Dixon Collins Woodhead and a drafted rb could do some damage in a Roman scheme.
Or just take Bryce Love in the second