• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Jacksonville

They looked so promising week 1. What the heck happened to them on Sunday?
I personally think the Texans are gonna be a bad team. You can't keep shuffling QBs game after game like that. Their offense is going to be dreadful to watch. That game they have against the Patriots is going to get ugly.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I personally think the Texans are gonna be a bad team. You can't keep shuffling QBs game after game like that. Their offense is going to be dreadful to watch. That game they have against the Patriots is going to get ugly.
Texans arent making playoffs. Got a 300 dollar bet going on with that. Them and cowboys.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Jags are a avg Qb away from being a top team! I wonder if allen robinson gonna test FA. Dude is great, wanna see him with real qb. Anyway, we are probably gonna torture bortles. I think its gonna be a low scoring game though. 14-9 17-14 type of game

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Jags are a avg Qb away from being a top team! I wonder if allen robinson gonna test FA. Dude is great, wanna see him with real qb. Anyway, we are probably gonna torture bortles. I think its gonna be a low scoring game though. 14-9 17-14 type of game
And an offensive line.

I bitch and moan about our oline. But seriously. They have it worse. The Giants have it worse. The Bengals have it worse. The vikings have it worse. Seattle has it worse. The Chargers have it worse.

We're still not great. But man. Suggs is going to make Robinson his bitch.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
And an offensive line.

I bitch and moan about our oline. But seriously. They have it worse. The Giants have it worse. The Bengals have it worse. The vikings have it worse. Seattle has it worse. The Chargers have it worse.

We're still not great. But man. Suggs is going to make Robinson his bitch.
Yes they all have it worse thats why i havent complained yet till they actually cost us a game lol. We gotta win this game. We got pitt then oak right after.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Through 2 games we have only allowed 10 points. Only the 2006 defense allowed the fewest in 6 points in the first two games.

Jaguars won't know what hit them.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Im more concerned about our offense vs their defense
Same... I doubt the Jaguars put up more than 20 points. I would be shocked actually. But how does the offense react to losing Yanda? Can the Ravens run the ball on a better defense? How sharp will Flacco look against a good secondary and linebackers?

Hopefully the team gets off to an early lead like they have the past two games so they can run the ball and milk clock. Less game to play the more rested the players will be for the Steelers next week.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Through 2 games we have only allowed 10 points. Only the 2006 defense allowed the fewest in 6 points in the first two games.

Jaguars won't know what hit them.

I'll crown this D if it shows up in the next 3 games. If it's piss poor vs the steelers and raiders its just another not quite great D.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Im a bit worried about our recievers this game, especially Wallace and Perriman. Theyve already struggled to start the season and now they have to go up againsy Bouye(idk if thats right) and Ramsey. 2 excellent press corners. Wallace and Perriman already struggle against long press corners and im worried Flacco might try to force a few throws their way.

Hopefully we game plan away from that and have them run crossing routes to try and gain seperation.

Other than that i think were gonna have to rely heavily on the run game in order to be effective. Would be nice if the defense could cash in on a pick to give us some breathing space

Serrell Tuggs

Practice Squad
Im a bit worried about our recievers this game, especially Wallace and Perriman.
I was nervous when we signed Wallace because he didn't even look like he was trying for his last couple of teams but I liked him last season. I'm worried in case he's decided to revert to type and coast through this season. I hope not, because we need at least one of those two to step up and Perriman isn't looking good.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was nervous when we signed Wallace because he didn't even look like he was trying for his last couple of teams but I liked him last season. I'm worried in case he's decided to revert to type and coast through this season. I hope not, because we need at least one of those two to step up and Perriman isn't looking good.
Ya maclin is our only viable reciever at this point and he hasent even played with joe that long. All we need from Perriman and Wallace are a few big plays here and there. Im not asking for 8 catches 140 but more like 3 catches for 80 yards. We dont need them to be 80 to 100 catches per year kinda guys we spread the ball around too often. We just need them to be a threat to stretch the feild so the offense can open up.