• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Baltimore Orioles Discussion (2017 Season)

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Has Sisco had his first at-bat yet? I know he's caught a few times now, but not sure if he's had a chance to hit.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Has Sisco had his first at-bat yet? I know he's caught a few times now, but not sure if he's had a chance to hit.

While we're in it I doubt he gets many oppurtunities. Maybe as a pinchhitter or a pinchrunning opportunity for Castillo.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
While we're in it I doubt he gets many oppurtunities. Maybe as a pinchhitter or a pinchrunning opportunity for Castillo.
You're probably right. I was just curious if he had gotten that opportunity yet.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

This road trip is make or break it time for us. Let's go O's. Cleveland's winning streak stops tonight (did I sound like I meant that?). I mean Miley is starting tonight, what could possibly go wrong? :p

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Let the young guys play and work on getting three or four starting pitchers for next season.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Decent pitchers.

It should be easy to find any 4 starters, like re-signing Tillman, Ubaldo, Miley's option, and then bringing Wilson up.

Yes, I meant good starters! Haven't you seen my rants about lack of quality pitching all season long? :p

A big fat NO to Ubaldo, Miley and Wilson! I am willing to give Tillman another chance though.

Austin hays looks legit. Kid can hit and his arm is legit. He gets the ball out quick and it's accurate. Him and Mancini are the some of the only things I'm hopeful for in the future. Total bummer we have shit deals with Trumbo and Davis. Trumbo in particular is terrible and his little hissy fit about the pies pissed me off so much.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Austin hays looks legit. Kid can hit and his arm is legit. He gets the ball out quick and it's accurate. Him and Mancini are the some of the only things I'm hopeful for in the future. Total bummer we have shit deals with Trumbo and Davis. Trumbo in particular is terrible and his little hissy fit about the pies pissed me off so much.

I am excited about Hays!

Is this true about Trumbo and the pies??? Bringing back the pies was the best part of this crappy season! :p

I am excited about Hays!

Is this true about Trumbo and the pies??? Bringing back the pies was the best part of this crappy season! :p
Yes. The last person to get pied was Trumbo. Instead of continuing the interview like everyone else, he walked into the clubhouse clearly in a hissy fit. Adam immediately tweeted that the pieing was over. My guess is Trumbo is responsible for the pies being gone in the first place. Wish his ass wasn't going to be on the roster next season.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Ynoa pitched 8 innings and only gave up 1 run. I think he's definitely earned the chance to compete for a spot in the rotation next year.