• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Baltimore Orioles Discussion (2017 Season)

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Adam with a pretty cool catch too.

DF9B7p3W0AIZF_5.jpg

snowcone anybody. great pic

Tank

Hall of Famer
Sucked Gausman ended up one out short of the complete game. Schoop should have called Tejada off and caught that bloop.

Somerset Ravens

Pro Bowler
If the Orioles are talking with the Dodgers about Britton they should include Hellickson in the package. With Kershaw being hurt they could use a starter. Hopefully Britton and Hellickson could yield a few of the Dodgers' top prospects.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Parker Bridwell is another former Orioles pitcher who is finding success on another team.

He owns a 6-1 record and 3.00 ERA on the Angels in 11 games.

Somerset Ravens

Pro Bowler
https://www.beyondtheboxscore.com/2...e-orioles-second-half-splits-line-drives-pull

Machado is really heating up over the second half of the season and pricing himself out of the Orioles. Might he be traded in the offseason with this resurgence?

Sad to say I think you are correct and the Orioles might not be able to afford Machado. I hope they put there best offer on the table during the offseason. If they cannot get a deal done I hope they get a big return in a trade.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
O's catchers lead MLB w/ a .296 batting average. When catching, Castillo, Joseph, & Peña have combined to notch 20 2B, 1 3B, 20 HR, & 58 RBI

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I went to the last 2 Angels games. As a ca fan, I never get a chance to go. No players were sinning anytging but a nice kid gave me a Seth smith signed card. Both games we sucked. They go to Oakland today and destroy. My favorite player hit 2 home runs today. Just my luck go figure.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Beckham is looking like a pretty good trade acquisition. Hopefully he can sustain his success.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Jones is now in 5th place on the Orioles all time hit list with 1,575 hits.

Somerset Ravens

Pro Bowler
Baltimore Orioles‏Verified account @Orioles 50m50 minutes ago
The Orioles have reinstated OF Anthony Santander from the 60-day DL (right forearm strain) & optioned OF Joey Rickard to Triple-A Norfolk.

I'm looking forward to seeing how he will do. He had some good numbers at Bowie.

I am surprised that Joey Rickard was sent down, I thought that Gentry would be the one to go. I guess since Rickard has options left he was sent down. I hope he will return on September 1st.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I am surprised that Joey Rickard was sent down, I thought that Gentry would be the one to go. I guess since Rickard has options left he was sent down. I hope he will return on September 1st.
He probably will be back when the rosters expand.