• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Defence, The Offence and The Passing Game

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Same type of stuff that got us with C** and his predictable offense. We are trying to be the Chiefs airing the ball out but don't have the amount of weapons they do to make it work. With KC, you don't know who Mahomes will throw it to and if you think you have them covered Mahomes finds another receiver for the catch.

Nobody here might not like it but I'm all for signing AB after his suspension is up.

well I was strongly against it but we are going nowhere without a receiver of his caliber .

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Same type of stuff that got us with C** and his predictable offense. We are trying to be the Chiefs airing the ball out but don't have the amount of weapons they do to make it work. With KC, you don't know who Mahomes will throw it to and if you think you have them covered Mahomes finds another receiver for the catch.

Nobody here might not like it but I'm all for signing AB after his suspension is up.

Y’all keep wondering what we can do about wr, the answer is obvious, AB, 3 weeks away
It's still a FUCK no for me.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t think we need AB, I think we need to put more Wrs out there and less TE unless it’s Andrews

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Then Duvernay and Proche need to play more . I’ve also seen enough of Ingram . Dobbins needs to start .
Absolutely. I've seen enough from both Duv and Dobbins to justify more snaps/touches. Let them go through the growing pains like Queen and Harrison will eventually go through.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Credit to the Bengals defense though. Game after game, Lamar has made the Bengals defense his bitch. You would think that at some point with proper drafting and FA moves, they'd be more equipped to slow us down given how much that Lamar has embarrassed them.

I'm going to give the coaches the benefit of the doubt and suggest there is method to their madness. Maybe they are limiting their play calls and rookies to unleash them down the stretch. It can certainly be argued we peaked too early last year, perhaps this is them attempting managing that. Doesn't mean it will work but I don't think they don't realise what they have with JK. Having said all of that, it still doesn't stop me yelling at my television at them.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I'm going to give the coaches the benefit of the doubt and suggest there is method to their madness. Maybe they are limiting their play calls and rookies to unleash them down the stretch. It can certainly be argued we peaked too early last year, perhaps this is them attempting managing that. Doesn't mean it will work but I don't think they don't realise what they have with JK. Having said all of that, it still doesn't stop me yelling at my television at them.
I tried to think that... I just don’t believe it. I think it’s typical harbaugh and Roman bullshit, harbaugh prefers veterans straight up and he will lose games over his loyalty and stand at the podium afterwards and stand by his decisions. Greg Roman is known for being brilliant until all eyes are on his offense to take the “next” step, and we’re seeing how he’s responding to it this time around.

I want so badly to believe that they’re just trying to force reps for Lamar in these games against weak competition, try to get him right after this offseason, but I just don’t believe it because this is some shit that is extremely typical of these coaches.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Either Roman’s play calling has been garbage this year or teams are figuring his offense out with Lamar , keeping Lamar’s outside option running lanes shut down.

Roman needs to do a lot better in adjusting his play calling now that there seems to be a blueprint to keep our offense stymied.