• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Fire Dean Pees Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
His defense was pretty terrible though. Granted there wasn't much talent but what makes you say he'd be a good candidate?
Familiarity is part of it, but he would have a lot more talent here.

However as filmstudy mentioned, this dc job is going to be highly sought after and we can be picky. I agree with that statement and it’s going to be extremely important moving forward.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Fangio would be the best option to replace Dean.

Would anyone be opposed a college coach at DC to replace Pees if there are any worthy?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Fangio would be the best option to replace Dean.

Would anyone be opposed a college coach at DC to replace Pees if there are any worthy?
I wouldn’t be opposed to a college coach if he’s worthy, but feel Fangio could be a very good option.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I wouldn’t be opposed to a college coach if he’s worthy, but feel Fangio could be a very good option.

Packers are expected to make a run at Fangio as well with Capers finally out in Green Bay. We'll definitley have competiton for him but hopefully the Harbaugh connection plays in our favor.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
With Caldwell out as well, bringing back Teryl Austin and have him as our DC could be an option too.

Status
Not open for further replies.