• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Fire Dean Pees Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Pees 4th quarter defense has been bad for years .

How many 4th quarter leads has he given up ?

At least let them kick a field goal , but no .

Bye bye , don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out .

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Fangio is who we need, hopefully Jim can help in the recruiting and tell him to join his brother's staff.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
There's more than one way to skin a cat.

There were some good times but I won't miss the Swiss Pees defense.

With the exception of 2015, we've realistically could have made the playoffs every year since the Super Bowl. Say what you will about the offense but 2 years in a row, Flacco leads game winning drives against Pittsburgh and then Cincy yesterday. What happens next? Pees gives the lead up by allowing the Steelers and Bengals to drive down and win. Our talks on this forum and the old forum are a lot different if we didn't blow as many leads as we have under Pees.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
i like fangio. fox, del rio and pagano should be considered as well. i hope he does not promote martindale
He is going to promote Martindale. That is the only thing I'm sure about right now. My suspicion is he retains Marty tand Wink as OC and DC respectively. I will be devastated.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
So let's say Martindale becomes the next DC? Are we sure that things won't change? Would guys like T-Will, Bowser, and Wormley play a bigger role under his system (I think it's inevitable he becomes our next DC tbh)?

Last edited:

The Raven

Veteran
Mosley's already calling for Wink to be DC. Players seem to like him then. But with our piss poor ILB play one wonder how good Wink really is. We haven't really developed any good ILBs under his tenure. Mosley's solid but he was solid coming in. And even so, I don't think Mosley has gotten that much better with time. His coverage this year was piss poor at times (see Steelers game, last night), and he continues to suck shit through a straw at shedding blocks in the run game. Mosley was absolute shite last night against the run and pass. Couldn't pursue, shed a block, or cover to save his life. But thank fuck he forced a fumble to pad the stats and make up for it.

Back on topic: It's probably going to be Martindale. We have a track record of promoting from within, for better or worse, unless there's an all star candidate available (Kubiak is the only one that comes to mind).

Status
Not open for further replies.