• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

MLB Post Season 2017

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
It looked like it was going well for them until Scherzer came in.
That was a fucked up inning, you couldn’t have made that shit up.

I would bet that’s the first time that three straight batters reached base not due to a hit, walk or error.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
That was a fucked up inning, you couldn’t have made that shit up.

I would bet that’s the first time that three straight batters reached base not due to a hit, walk or error.
If the game wasn't taking so long, this could've been a pretty good game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I can't believe the game is still going.
The game went on almost five hours. The Nationals have awat this game but I have to give credit to the cubs as well.

For the rest of the post season, I’m a Cubs fan since they knocked us out, but I won’t be upset if my friend @Lost_In_Translation s team wins in all. (Dodgers)

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
The game went on almost five hours. The Nationals have awat this game but I have to give credit to the cubs as well.

For the rest of the post season, I’m a Cubs fan since they knocked us out, but I won’t be upset if my friend @Lost_In_Translation s team wins in all. (Dodgers)
Yeah, doesn't really matter who wins to me, as long as it isn't new york.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Werth........lol
He had his last at bat as a Nat last night and it was a strikeout. That being said, he had a decent offensive game, but losing the hall in the lights last night was a killer.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If the Cubs went from 108 years without a World Series Title to Back 2 Back World Series wins, that would be the most poetic justice in all of sports.
Yes, but it would also mean that the city if Chicago would have to wait another 108 yrs to win another World Series. Atleast the Cubs