• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Free Agency

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
As do I. Number one reason why I joined the old board and reunited on this board.
Right? Mostly Everything I know about football is from these people. The vast range of knowledge is incredible, I read other boards all the time and the difference and lack of idiots is incredible with these guys. On the streets and with friends I am confident I know everything. Here I’m sometimes almost scared to post so I won’t get roasted lol

Right? Mostly Everything I know about football is from these people. The vast range of knowledge is incredible, I read other boards all the time and the difference and lack of idiots is incredible with these guys. On the streets and with friends I am confident I know everything. Here I’m sometimes almost scared to post so I won’t get roasted lol
Your intelligent buddy. You would roast me lol.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Me too brother!

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Me too brother!

well there we go then - i dont have anyone to talk to about this stuff with outside of these boards so i have to learn fast lol

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
This is my life lol

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
RG3 is an instant improvement over Mallett, but don't we have bigger priorities right now? I'm still waiting for news on Meredith/Snead.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
that's ridiculous - manziel is a bum - rgiii at least has some upside even if he has some injury problems - and remember he's coming in to compete to be a backup not to be a starter
Lol what upside does rg3 have? Read option is dead. Even then he was only a faster brady quinn. Throws all dump offs

UKRaven

Practice Squad
Well that came out of nowhere!

Upgrade over Mallet, if the board falls right I still hope we are looking at drafting one

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
that's not true even on that 1-15 browns team in 2016 it's evident he was at least backup level

he's also likely on a non-guaranteed vet minimum deal so if we get someone better then he's gone anyway
I agree he is backup worthy but im guranteeing we wont win any games with him as qb if push came to shove.