• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Free Agency

JO_75

Hall of Famer
49ers re-signed Center Daniel Kilgore to a 3 year deal. Not known how much at this time but I think we may have our parameters for Jensen's contract.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Actually I wanted to keep him here for the next 10 years.....

Lol I feel dj at this age could actually be a passing game downgrade from peanut. I wouldn’t shell out our little cap for that. If anything I much prefer drawing a dude in the 3rd/4th or hope Bam Bradly lives up to his name

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol I feel dj at this age could actually be a passing game downgrade from peanut. I wouldn’t shell out our little cap for that. If anything I much prefer drawing a dude in the 3rd/4th or hope Bam Bradly lives up to his name
He looked good last season so I wouldn’t have a problem with it. He’d be a good teacher for the young guys as well.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
He looked good last season so I wouldn’t have a problem with it. He’d be a good teacher for the young guys as well.
But how much do we clog the young guys with vets? He would probably take a ton of passive coverage snaps away from a guy like Bowser (IK not same pos. but you get what im saying) There is no chance it will happen but I wish we would get Roquan Smith :(

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
But how much do we clog the young guys with vets? He would probably take a ton of passive coverage snaps away from a guy like Bowser (IK not same pos. but you get what im saying) There is no chance it will happen but I wish we would get Roquan Smith :(
I don’t. I don’t want to spend a high pick on a weak side inside linebacker. We don’t need another 3 down ILB. Levine and Clark can be the ILB on 3rd downs in the dime. And also..he would take coverage snaps away from the young guys? What young guys?? You realize we NEED an inside linebacker...Bowser does not play ILB so idk why you mention him. What are you afraid of him taking snaps away from Peanut? Lol. You’re really overthinking this. He’s a very good verteran player that likely won’t be expensive. It’s a no brainer.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I don’t. I don’t want to spend a high pick on a weak side inside linebacker. We don’t need another 3 down ILB. Levine and Clark can be the ILB on 3rd downs in the dime. And also..he would take coverage snaps away from the young guys? What young guys?? You realize we NEED an inside linebacker...Bowser does not play ILB so idk why you mention him. What are you afraid of him taking snaps away from Peanut? Lol. You’re really overthinking this. He’s a very good verteran player that likely won’t be expensive. It’s a no brainer.
Bowser is an incredible zone coverage lb and will likely play the middle along with Cj as Judson and Suggs rush. We have so little cap space I don’t see it happening. I wouldn’t be mad I like the guy but to me it seems sus

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Bowser is an incredible zone coverage lb and will likely play the middle along with Cj as Judson and Suggs rush. We have so little cap space I don’t see it happening. I wouldn’t be mad I like the guy but to me it seems sus
Truth pmd you. Not sure if you’ve responded to him. It’s about the forum mock

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Daniel Kilgore's deal with the 49ers is as much as $12M with $7M guaranteed. Think we can keep Jensen at that price, if we offer the same. That's $4M a year.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Daniel Kilgore's deal with the 49ers is as much as $12M with $7M guaranteed. Think we can keep Jensen at that price, if we offer the same. That's $4M a year.
Well, Kilgore isn’t the player that Jensen is, but I don’t see Jensen as 6m more per yr either

Last edited: