• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Playoffs Discussion

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
https://www.baltimoreravens.com/new...vens-remain-determined-to-reach-ultimate-goal

^ The above article mentions: One of the major takeaways from Saturday's loss was that Baltimore scored just three points, its lowest point total of the season. In last year's playoff loss to Tennessee, Baltimore scored just 12 points, and in 2018, the Ravens were shut out in the first half during a 23-17 playoff loss to the Los Angeles Chargers.

See the trend in their 3 playoff losses?

1st playoff game they score 17 pts against the Chargers.
2nd playoff game they score 12 pts against the Titans
3rd playoff game they score 3 pts against the Bills

THE RAVENS OFFENSE TENDS TO TREND DOWNWARD IN POINTS SCORED DURING THE PLAYOFFS! :mad: :brickwall:
Agree. In my eyes the offense actually scored -4 points. Even though our team has been thru a lot this season and I'm thankful what they achieved, but that's the 3rd time in 3 years i didn't like how our season ended.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Saints defense choking in the playoffs again?

No different than the Ravens offense pissing away a game in the playoffs; AGAIN! They scored 3 pts vs. the Bills.

Yeah; I'M STILL PISSED! :mad:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Tom Brady going to keep doing this until he has played in every decade possible until he dies lol.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Yeah what Tom Brady has done with the Bucs just shows the lack of weapons he had in New England last year. It's no wonder Cam Newton also struggled dealing with limited weapons too,

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah what Tom Brady has done with the Bucs just shows the lack of weapons he had in New England last year. It's no wonder Cam Newton also struggled dealing with limited weapons too,

other than hollywood - im taking all 5 of the bucs top 5 wrs over anything the ravens have at WR

and while im taking Andrews over all 3 of the Bucs receiving TEs (and oj howard has been injured since october tbf) - the fact that they have 3 receiving weapons at TE is also crazy

they've got 8 receivers better than all bar 2 of our receiving options...

im sorry but Evans, Godwin, Brown, Miller, Johnson, Brate, Howard, Gronk was an outrageous group this year

i love hollywood but he'd be WR4 for the Bucs right now... that's how loaded they are

i just want us to add 1 or 2 more receiving options lol dont need 8 haha

Reactions: cdp