• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2021 Offseason Thread

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I absolutely love Bateman’s confidence and I hope he brings some of that trash talk onto the field. Haven’t had that since Steve Smith

He’s a trash talker? That’s awesome man. I honestly didn’t hear about that but it’s cool if so

JAAM

Hall of Famer
He’s a trash talker? That’s awesome man. I honestly didn’t hear about that but it’s cool if so
Just said a little something to Marlon after a play. Nothing crazy like Steve lol, but I still like it

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Holy sh!t that release

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Holy sh!t that release

That release is standard for Bateman, that exceptionally skilled and explosive release is some regular run of the mill shit for Bateman. That’s how good of a route runner he is. And we got him at 27.

bruh I still can’t understand how we managed to land such a receiver.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
That release is standard for Bateman, that exceptionally skilled and explosive release is some regular run of the mill shit for Bateman. That’s how good of a route runner he is. And we got him at 27.

bruh I still can’t understand how we managed to land such a receiver.
Yes, you do. Stop playing.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have a substantially higher chance of catching a td than Boykin, he will be released before week 1.

I have no idea why we don’t give Binjamin Victor more of a chance to replace Boykin. Victor has tons of potential and has the same athleticism as Boykin, but a much more competitive attitude

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I have no idea why we don’t give Binjamin Victor more of a chance to replace Boykin. Victor has tons of potential and has the same athleticism as Boykin, but a much more competitive attitude
I didn’t have victor as draftable unless were talking 7th round flyer, liked him as a UDFA pickup, and loving what I’m hearing about him